Giant 'Trump Baby' could fly over London for president's visit

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 25, 2013
And now... a ban list! like such a thing actually exists outside the Trumpian bubble. We don't even know if the Trump team expressed interest in such a meeting.

Shee-it. Ignorant as he is, the name Nigel Farage may not even register for Trump.

Oh they're the best of buddies. Old Nige also has great ties with Putin and the hard right throughout Europe.

Donald-Trump-and-Nigel-Farage-734889.jpg

594881706.0.jpg

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Won't happen because he aint going and guess what he blames Obama LOL

Trump cancels trip to London, says he turned down offer to cut ribbon at new US Embassy https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-cancels-trip-london-turned-offer-cut-ribbon/story?id=52300536

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!
12:57 AM - Jan 12, 2018

haha looooooser.
That was a different trip that he wimped out on.
This one hes still going but trying to avoid being anywhere near the general public, being the down to earth man of the people that he is.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
That was a different trip that he wimped out on.
This one hes still going but trying to avoid being anywhere near the general public, being the down to earth man of the people that he is.

Oh doh thanks lol

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
IMO, the Brits aren't afraid at all to say what they think of Trump or any other head of state of the same questionable stature and ill repute. Of course, they're also very formal and adhere to proper protocol when it comes to state visits by foreign leaders, all of which should provide for some very entertaining moments in time where the two factors collide and collide they will.

I do hope the Brits give Trump everything he deserves and then some. His visit with the Queen has all the makings of a Court Jester sidling up to Her Majesty, resting his forearm on her shoulder and asking her for a date while giving her bosoms a nice friendly stare.

Reactions: SOFTengCOMPelec

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
I wonder what PM he's going to meet since it looks like May's government is going to collapse.

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
I wonder what PM he's going to meet since it looks like May's government is going to collapse.

I'm still amazed that Trump and his administration hasn't collapsed, yet.

Hopefully the current political situation in the UK, over Brexit, will get sorted out, soon. It is, apparently, getting very messy, with some top guys, resigning, suddenly, over it now.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Hopefully the current political situation in the UK, over Brexit, will get sorted out, soon. It is, apparently, getting very messy, with some top guys, resigning, suddenly, over it now.
Who knew that pounding a coconut up your own butt would be so uncomfortable?

Reactions: hal2kilo

SOFTengCOMPelec

Platinum Member
May 9, 2013
Who knew that pounding a coconut up your own butt would be so uncomfortable?

It was better than the other two choices:

(1) The European Union, doing the same, but with a Giant Elephant, instead of the somewhat small coconut

(2) Trump, shoving Russia/Putin in our direction

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The "other", Queen, can sort him out...

merkel-trump-meeting-cartoon-1024x761.jpg

Heh, all she, or for that matter any leader who is an ally of ours has to do is treat him like the hellishly childish ignorant spoiled brat that he is and everything will take care of itself from thereon in. ;)

He deserves no less.

Reactions: hal2kilo

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

Awwww, poor baby Donny boy. So Trump can't take a little heat but sure can dish it out. That makes him out to be a hollowed out fake bully with tiny hands and a monstrous ego that's as fragile as humming bird egg shells.

The more I get to know Trump the more I wish for Mueller to release his findings. I'd like to see how Trump handles that moment in time. The denials and casting of curses coming out of Trump should be rather spectacular to observe.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Awwww, poor baby Donny boy. So Trump can't take a little heat but sure can dish it out. That makes him out to be a hollowed out fake bully with tiny hands and a monstrous ego that's as fragile as humming bird egg shells.

The more I get to know Trump the more I wish for Mueller to release his findings. I'd like to see how Trump handles that moment in time. The denials and casting of curses coming out of Trump should be rather spectacular to observe.
Mueller's truth swarm will be a sight to behold.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Mueller's truth swarm will be a sight to behold.
I only hope Cohen was funneling some of the $$ he was getting into a Trump slush-fund and will throw his ass directly under a Greyhound, God that would be terrific.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44732754

Quick Summary:
Crowdfunding used to raise nearly £18,0000 ($23,000+) to pay for giant 6 metre tall, Helium filled "Trump Baby". Which is set to fly over London, when Trump visits.
It had one significant hurdle. It needed permission to fly.

For some, completely mysterious reason, Trumps great/big friend, the Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, gave permission. Despite them being the best of friends.
Apart from their terrible arguments over the "Muslim no fly rules", and big twitter fights. (**cough** **cough** The guy probably hates him. **cough** **cough**).

I find this story, very amusing. Earlier, I couldn't stop myself laughing loud about it, especially when I thought of how much, Trump will absolutely love to be made fun of like this.
Also, they plan to use the spare cash, to follow Trump, in his other trips, round the world.

_102401633_uk-trump-baby-2656.jpg
Finally have my answer. One of the MSNBC talking heads kept referring to the Baby Blimp and I was like nice inside baseball bullshit, what the hell are you babbling about. Now I know.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Too bad Trump's not gonna spend a minute in London. His schedule has him no closer than 40 miles from London, iirc.
Well, he's got to get up to Scotland to visit his golf course, which is way more important. Actually, I'd rather him go there, although his yap will still be flapping maybe he won't do anymore damage to our relations with our allies than normal, yea I said normal, whatever that is now.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Hehe, love that song. I play it during most of my morning workouts. I read that they have the song up to #6 as of now. Not bad for a 15 year old song. I guess it takes special motivation. :D

Also this:
Did not capture your quote about asking May to ban protests, but what a snowflake.