getting tired of the republican rhetoric

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
My take on the republican BS.

So, John McCain gambled hard. Wrote a pretty good speech for his VP pick to read. So, she can read it. Big Deal.

I mean, if I were wanting McCain to win, well, I'd be all fired up since this is about the best they have done so far. Even McCain was amazed how well she did.

The real question will be when she doesn't have a script to follow and has to answer tough questions and 'think' on her own.

I suppose another disappointment and wake up call to McCain's poor choice as he may have some attention now. And it's good since all the supporters needed something and in a big way ... obviously McCain couldn't pull it together and his new side kick has pulled it together for now.

Well, lets get edumacated, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJFbpCLfvBw

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
The real question will be when she doesn't have a script to follow and has to answer tough questions and 'think' on her own.

sure, I'm all for politicians going off-message to reveal what they really think. but come on... Obama hasn't gone off-script since his "clinging to their guns and religion" moment.

she's only been in the spot-light for a week, I'm sure she'll slip up sooner or later.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
What the hell is with that link???

Some idiot making a youtube video??

The force is thick with this one...

Edit...

I guess it's pretty sad when an idiot get's it.

ProfJohn

Lifer
Jul 28, 2006
Originally posted by: ericlp
Obama without a script to follow:
link
yet another
Watch him uhhh and ummm his way through this one.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
link
yet another

I didn't bother watching your links. uhhh and ummm get you points off in public speaking class but the fact that he actually thinks before answering is nice as opposed to the answers I hear from some politicians that don't even answer the question.

fallout man

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2007
Originally posted by: loki8481

sure, I'm all for politicians going off-message to reveal what they really think. but come on... Obama hasn't gone off-script since his "clinging to their guns and religion" moment.

she's only been in the spot-light for a week, I'm sure she'll slip up sooner or later.

You're the most bitter and resentful anti-Obama poster on P&N, and you stick to the script day-in-and-day-out. I'm sure that you can respect the dedication that sort of effort takes. YOU HAVE THE EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: fallout man

You're the most bitter and resentful anti-Obama poster on P&N

there's no way. I might not like the guy, but I'm still voting for him :)

and you stick to the script day-in-and-day-out. I'm sure that you can respect the dedication that sort of effort takes. YOU HAVE THE EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE.

unfortunately, I've never been a community organizer or pow, so I guess I'm not qualified to be president
rose.gif

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
My take on the republican BS.

So, John McCain gambled hard. Wrote a pretty good speech for his VP pick to read. So, she can read it. Big Deal.

I mean, if I were wanting McCain to win, well, I'd be all fired up since this is about the best they have done so far. Even McCain was amazed how well she did.

I suppose another disappointment and wake up call to McCain's poor choice as he may have some attention now. And it's good since all the supporters needed something and in a big way ... obviously McCain couldn't pull it together and his new side kick has pulled it together for now.

Well, lets get edumacated, shall we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJFbpCLfvBw

http://forums.anandtech.com/me...=2224530&enterthread=y

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: fallout man

You're the most bitter and resentful anti-Obama poster on P&N, and you stick to the script day-in-and-day-out. I'm sure that you can respect the dedication that sort of effort takes. YOU HAVE THE EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE.

Given who loki is and what the current (R) party stands for I think he enjoys taking the difficult side in a debate. ;)

zeruty

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Getting tired of BHOBama bots spewing the same crap all the time.

Yes... they really need to open their eyes and their minds.

pstylesss

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2007
link
yet another

Thanks, now i don't have to find something.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Wow. OP - you do realize what you just said applies to Obama too? He's not very good without a script either.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Yes, I'm getting tired of their bullshit, too.

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I really want a cheeseburger for lunch, but I'm trying to eat healthier...:(

imported_Uwe

May 29, 2006
"getting tired of the republican bullshit"

Yep, sure am...getting tired of the democratic bullshit as well... too bad we couldn't put both parties together and power the whole country with the methane they produce.

Ballatician

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2007
Originally posted by: Uwe
"getting tired of the republican bullshit"

Yep, sure am...getting tired of the democratic bullshit as well... too bad we couldn't put both parties together and power the whole country with the methane they produce.

hahaha, energy independence idea.