Getting buried in Bloomberg Ads in Super Tuesday state

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I NEVER watch TV that isn't timeshifted so I can't fast forward through commercial breaks. Here in N. CA I'm flying past lots of Bloomberg, Steyer, even some Bernie ads. I'm considering stopping watching news, even reading it. Not sure it's good for me on balance.

Yes, me too. But the other night I was watching an episode of SVU and I forgot to hit "yes" for the Dish Hopper, so I had to manually fast forward through the commercials, and I could see there was a Bloomberg ad in every set, all 7 interludes. Furthermore, when listening to the radio in my car. Every interlude. And now we're getting mailers. This has got to be single biggest ad blitz in American political history.

If he wants to help, he needs to spend his money on negative ads against Trump and stop trying to get the nomination. He can't win it. All he's doing is ensuring that Sanders gets it which he claims he is trying to prevent.

Reactions: Muse

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Great news........ there were no Bloomberg flyers in the mailbox today!

Oh wait... never mind, it's Sunday,

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
here in Charlotte, NC we are getting flooded with bloomberg and getting pounded by the RNC making buys for a little known dem candidate for US senate to counter Cal Cunningham and forcing him to address the ads.

The state of play: An FEC filing this week shows the Faith and Power PAC, which ran ads that backed Smith and argued Cunningham was too moderate on gun control and LGBT issues, received all of its $2.95 million from the Senate Leadership Fund.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
We've had them for over a month in OH. Local and Cable channels. And he's all over YouTube as well.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I finally heard a Bloomberg ad as I was waiting at the car place. Blah blah Bloomberg blah blah is what I remember of it.

Is it time to mention again that I don't own a TV set and how much better life is without one?

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
2) "Create good jobs with good wages." Did a middle-schooler write that? lol
You're going to complain about that, meanwhile the current president speaks at about a Grade 5 level.
What's so sophisticated about "Make America Great Again"?