Get your defective Levi's Jeans replaced for free

cbeavers

Feb 8, 2003
1-800-usa-levi Text

Levi's will replace jeans that has defects in them from being worn, such as broken zippers, crotch busted, and the pockets wearing, thats some of the things i have gotten free pairs for, what you do is call the number below and if you've had the jeans for no more than 2-3 yrs they will replace them they send you a paid postage tag and a form

SoylentGreen

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: DaWhim
can i get one even i dun have one?

Why don't you just shoplift, it would be easier.
rolleye.gif

Tung

Platinum Member
Nov 7, 2000
coool :) do they replace the exact pair or any pair of your choice?

DaWhim

Lifer
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: dirtrat
Originally posted by: Kiyup
Originally posted by: DaWhim
can i get one even i dun have one?

Why don't you just shoplift, it would be easier.
rolleye.gif

You mean you actually understood what he posted?

microsoft has a replacement phone # u can call. this mouse i am holding, i got it for free and they paid for the shipping. this is what "replace" mean to me ;)

pspada

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002
I did this once, with a ripped button hole on a pair of 501s. They did send the shipping form so I did not have to pay, but returned the jeans claiming "normal wear and tear".

Haim

Jan 1, 2003
Mine always rip on the right back pocket. Wife say's it's cause i have no a**! Never had a problem they always replace them.

random

Jan 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Haim
Mine always rip on the right back pocket. Wife say's it's cause i have no a**! Never had a problem they always replace them.

No wonder mine rip there. Need more ass.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Originally posted by: cbeavers
1-800-usa-levi Text

Levi's will replace jeans that has defects in them from being worn, such as broken zippers, crotch busted, and the pockets wearing, thats some of the things i have gotten free pairs for, what you do is call the number below and if you've had the jeans for no more than 2-3 yrs they will replace them they send you a paid postage tag and a form
The crotch always rips out in mine. I wonder why? :p

spinn

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2001
mine rip at the top inside corner of the pocket...how is it that a flat ass causes that?

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: random

ditto.

dpopiz

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2001
the levi company is a group of geniuses. here's what they do:
you send them your old worn out levis and they sell them in japan for 2-3 times the price where everybody wants their own pair of old worn out jeans worn by real americans

RobCur

Banned
Oct 4, 2002
lol :Q
Originally posted by: dpopiz
you send them your old worn out levis and they sell them in japan for 2-3 times the price where everybody wants their own pair of old worn out jeans worn by real americans

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com

Now that you guys mention it, I think I need to get some more ass too! Anyone know where I can find some?

Chilled&Refined

Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by: dpopiz

ahahahhaha

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Lanyap
1-800-usa-levi Text

Stop touching yourself all the time

:disgust:

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
I've got a pair of jeans that has the knee ripped out, the crotch has about 3 holes in it, and I have a hole in my ass.

Can I get them replaced?

cliftonite

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Marlin1975
Originally posted by: Lanyap
1-800-usa-levi Text

Stop touching yourself all the time

:disgust:

LOL

enis083

Jan 17, 2003
Originally posted by: KAMAZON

Now that you guys mention it, I think I need to get some more ass too! Anyone know where I can find some?

Hook me up too. :)