Get a pair of foldable stereo speakers or a 4 port USB hub from Adobe for Free!!!

PicPop

Golden Member
Aug 18, 2000
saw this on my favorite deal site. Adobe is offering a pair of foldable stereo speakers or a 4 port USB hub for free if you download their Acrobat 6.0 trial software.

Link to speakers

Link to USB hub

The foldable stereo speakers offer is available to customers in the U.S. and Canada only, who downloaded the Acrobat 6.0 trial software from http://www.adobe.com/special/acrobat/acrobatonline/it/0804/usb/acro_IT_datacap_usb.html between 8/09/2004 and 10/17/2004. Customers must submit registration information when prompted prior to download and provide a valid email address in order to be eligible for the foldable stereo speakers. Customers must provide valid contact information to ensure offer fulfillment. Offer begins 8/09/2004 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PDT on 10/17/2004. Limit one foldable stereo speakers per customer, while supplies last. Applicable sales tax and shipping charges may apply. Quantities are limited. Offer is subject to change without notice and is not valid in conjunction with any other Adobe offer. Allow 8 weeks for offer fulfillment. Void where prohibited.

Looks like the download page is down now. but you can ask them to send a CD-rom

Chebago

Apr 10, 2004
marcyes.com
doesn't seem to be firefox friendly, when I clicked submit, kept getting the cgi code, not the page, but IE worked just fine...

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Chebago
doesn't seem to be firefox friendly, when I clicked submit, kept getting the cgi code, not the page, but IE worked just fine...
Dang...IE is awesome! :)

ETan

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2001
We're sorry! The page you were trying to view is no longer here. If you reached this page from another part of Adobe.com, please let us know so we can fix the problem.

That sucks!

mrEvil

Golden Member
Nov 2, 1999
Nice...cgi page is broke and it displays the code....good thing they are not in the security business.

kwo

Golden Member
Mar 18, 2002
Can you do both?

Just ordered the USB hub...eyeing those speakers as well... :cool: