Germany's "Rapefugee" Crisis

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Nov 29, 2006
They fled the invasion of Iraq

My first supervisor and her family at my current company fled from Iraq. Really nice Muslims with a more western attitude. But the remaining Muslims that are over there have had nothing but blood, death and fighting for 2 decades or so now. She doesnt recognize her own country or people anymore. It is so radical over there they dont go back even to visit remaining family. Basically all the westernized Muslims left leaving all the crazies behind lol.

MagickMan

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2008
They fled the invasion of Iraq

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/miss-iraq-beauty-pageant-be-held-1st-time-1972-n445771
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/28/miss-iraq-beauty-pageant-marred-by-death-threats
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-threaten-kidnap-miss-iraq-7065991

I see your anecdote and raise you actual oppression against women by Islam. I guess that's better than the Saudis, though, they've never had a Miss Saudi Arabia in any international pageant (a place where owning birth control will get you murdered).

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
My first supervisor and her family at my current company fled from Iraq. Really nice Muslims with a more western attitude. But the remaining Muslims that are over there have had nothing but blood, death and fighting for 2 decades or so now. She doesnt recognize her own country or people anymore. It is so radical over there they dont go back even to visit remaining family. Basically all the westernized Muslims left leaving all the crazies behind lol.

Magic's first link there shows there are lot's of women in Iraq who are "westernized"
Saying westernized is weird when you think about it, if an American women chooses to be "traditional family" is she being Middle Eastern? ;)

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/miss-iraq-beauty-pageant-be-held-1st-time-1972-n445771
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/28/miss-iraq-beauty-pageant-marred-by-death-threats
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-threaten-kidnap-miss-iraq-7065991

I see your anecdote and raise you actual oppression against women by Islam. I guess that's better than the Saudis, though, they've never had a Miss Saudi Arabia in any international pageant (a place where owning birth control will get you murdered).

Daesh is not Islam, that's why Muslims don't like them using the Islamic name
I was typing about belly dancing in general, I guess my choice of pic got you sidetracked into the beauty pageant thing

I was just reading about a Catholic run town in the US where women can't buy birth control, no thread about it here though

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2006
Magic's first link there shows there are lot's of women in Iraq who are "westernized"
Saying westernized is weird when you think about it, if an American women chooses to be "traditional family" is she being Middle Eastern? ;)

I suppose lol sure we can think of a better term :) But yeah if she is from the middle east and wants to be under sharia law and other traditional values then she is probably in the wrong country :)

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
And yet you're advocating building a wall. "I'm descended from immigrants, I married an immigrant and I'm here to tell you, immigrants are bad!".

Actually I've descended from 8+ generations of Anglo-Saxon heritage until my dad wanted to import, and that marriage worked out great (/sarcasm). My wife isn't an immigrant, she was born here and her family is fully assimilated. You realize that 38% of hispanic repubs support Trump, right?
Thirty eight percent favor Trump, followed by Cuban American Ted Cruz (15 percent), Jeb Bush (14 percent) and Cuban American Marco Rubio (8 percent), according to the national poll conducted by the Beck Research for the American Federation for Children.

“If you’re trying to stop Trump – this poll should trouble you,” said pollster Deborah Beck.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/31/trump-winning-over-latino-republicans-poll-says/

If you really think Repub Hispanics want more illegals coming into this country you're smoking crack. Most of them didn't have that luxury. Sounds like you're the only idiot lumping all immigrants (including hispanics) into one group when you have no idea of what even sub groups of immigrants believe.

A wall needs to be built to clearly delineate our borders, Mexico is getting paid to let children enter illegally through to our country and it shouldn't be happening. A wall would put an end to this BS.

To really confuse you, my wife is a hillary supporter and even did some work on obama's campaign. I'm slowly converting her out of her disillusioned state. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Whether it is 80,000 or 5 million. The US is the place to go. No background checks needed or required. I'm sure that Clinton and Sanders are heartily supporting this.

since when? Has fabricating lies worked out well for this line of argument?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
On paper yes. I think that when you progressives talk about "fixing" the immigration laws, because they are not working, I believe you. They really are NOT working. Including these strict checks.

How so?

Any data to show that it isn't working, or just talking points?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Indeed. They're essentially cattle, something to own and control.

Islam is playing the long game, their strategy is to rape and breed Europeans out of their countries. Unless you get a handle on them, they will succeed.

That makes no sense. A rape victim is going to give birth to an evil muslim extremist terrorist baby?

I imagine that in most cases, those pregnancies will be rightfully aborted. In others, I am unaware of any law in europe that commands that a rape victim must then marry their evil musilm rapist and raise the baby as an islamic jihadist.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
That makes no sense. A rape victim is going to give birth to an evil muslim extremist terrorist baby?

I imagine that in most cases, those pregnancies will be rightfully aborted. In others, I am unaware of any law in europe that commands that a rape victim must then marry their evil musilm rapist and raise the baby as an islamic jihadist.
Not speaking for his rape comment, but as far as breeding - absolutely. Muslims are outbreeding Brits by an obscene ratio and will take over in 20-30 years as their numbers grow. Some of that will include breeding with the locals as well. 26 mil would put them at around 1/3 of the entire population by 2050 (77million total projection).
The reason for this is that the expanding Muslim population in Britain is only one side of Britain’s demographic story. The other side is that average British birth-rates at 1∙6 per female are below replacement level (2∙1 births per female). Muslim birth rates in Britain (even taking into account the social diversity of the Muslim population) are significantly higher than the non-replacement birth-rates of the wider British population.
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by_2051

Have fun, Brits. Better work on taking off those knickers and boffing your wife.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Actually I've descended from 8+ generations of Anglo-Saxon heritage until my dad wanted to import, and that marriage worked out great (/sarcasm). My wife isn't an immigrant, she was born here

Still, you're descended from immigrants and so is your wife. If the walls you're apparently such a proponent of were in place, you wouldn't exist.

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Daesh is not Islam, that's why Muslims don't like them using the Islamic name
I was typing about belly dancing in general, I guess my choice of pic got you sidetracked into the beauty pageant thing

I was just reading about a Catholic run town in the US where women can't buy birth control, no thread about it here though
How about Islamberg in NY? You think they can buy birth control there? lulz

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Not speaking for his rape comment, but as far as breeding - absolutely. Muslims are outbreeding Brits by an obscene ratio and will take over in 20-30 years as their numbers grow. Some of that will include breeding with the locals as well. 26 mil would put them at around 1/3 of the entire population by 2050 (77million total projection).

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/5632/uk_muslim_population_of_26_million_by_2051

Have fun, Brits. Better work on taking off those knickers and boffing your wife.

By 2051 Mexico (formerly the USofA) will be ruled by a Pope. Your lazy great grand kids will only care about collecting their welfare checks. They will no doubt be easy pickings for the New Islamic United Kingdom

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Still, you're descended from immigrants and so is your wife. If the walls you're apparently such a proponent of were in place, you wouldn't exist.

I prefer to think of myself as descended from invaders, as I can trace my lineage to the mayflower

DrunkenSano

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2008
Easy solution for the rapefugees, one rape means one bullet to the head. Should send a clear message and cull the evil that is invading Europe.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Easy solution for the rapefugees, one rape means one bullet to the head. Should send a clear message and cull the evil that is invading Europe.
Is that punishment just for scary Mooselmans, or for anyone who commits rape?

Is that punishment just for forced rape, or statutory rape too?

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Is that punishment just for scary Mooselmans, or for anyone who commits rape?

Is that punishment just for forced rape, or statutory rape too?

Hehe I see what you did there, very sneaky!