Germany may prosecute Jew for performing Brit Milah (circumcision)

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What cracks me up is religious nuts that think they can improve on God's plan. We were created in God's image and there was nobody around to circumcise God when he was a baby, not to say they would have survived beyond a few seconds had they approached Him with such an intent.

But I guess cutting the best part of your boy's dick is sort of like naming him Sue. He's going to grow up with a lot of competitive vengefulness and rage. It's just a shame that circumcised men are allowed to sleep with anything but genitally mutilated women and hear anything but, 'No, Dear, I didn't feel anything.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
What cracks me up is religious nuts that think they can improve on God's plan.

Agreed, though I have to ask why you ignore God's plan and are opposed to Circumcision?

God said:
Genesis 17
9 Then God said to Abraham, “Your responsibility is to obey the terms of the covenant. You and all your descendants have this continual responsibility. 10 This is the covenant that you and your descendants must keep: Each male among you must be circumcised. 11 You must cut off the flesh of your foreskin as a sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 From generation to generation, every male child must be circumcised on the eighth day after his birth. This applies not only to members of your family but also to the servants born in your household and the foreign-born servants whom you have purchased. 13 All must be circumcised. Your bodies will bear the mark of my everlasting covenant. 14 Any male who fails to be circumcised will be cut off from the covenant family for breaking the covenant.”
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 17&version=NLT

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Oh come off it. It's not like it's female circumcision. The child will still be fully capable of a happy, healthy, enjoyable sex life. If you're somehow worried about pain, you can request or require that the mohel use an analgesic.

There's not much real medical need for circumcision, but that doesn't mean there's any reason to ban the practice, either.

i agree. and there is VERY GOOD reason for circumcision when it comes to attracting females. when i was a kid, i thought it was weird, but you grow up and realize how many more blowjobs you get with a cut dick....

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
i agree. and there is VERY GOOD reason for circumcision when it comes to attracting females. when i was a kid, i thought it was weird, but you grow up and realize how many more blowjobs you get with a cut dick....

Lol, I really doubt that makes the slightest bit of difference. Also, having a piece of your junk chopped off in order to make a woman happy is pretty much the textbook definition of "whipped."