German men get put in "kindergarten" with beer and entertainment while their wives shop

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Uh, why not just stay home?

Because someone needs to carry all the crap she bought out to the car. If you were married before you realize that it's nigh impossible to get out of pack mule/sherpa duty when she's on a shopping adventure.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
I've always wanted to "invent" that, or pitch it to some stores. Especially women's clothing stores and huge department stores. They should have a "men's lounge" where the guys can hang out, have a beer, watch a little TV and relax. Then the women can try on their clothes for 3 hours and guys won't care. And when the women ask their guy if the outfit looks good, the guy is right there in the same store. Everyone is happy b/c the women got their guys to go shopping and the guys are happy b/c they got to relax with a beer and some TV.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
"Last week the men had a remote control car to play with. Next week there's going to be a mini racetrack," Stein said.
Just a matter of time before fists start flying.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
when we went to india, my mom and my sister took my dad and i shopping, well when we went to the boutiques, the manager got both my dad and i and took us upstairs to a men waiting room. He asked us what we want to drink and eat and left us to play pool and watch tv while the errand boy went and got our drinks and food from a local restaurant. it was awsome. my sister and mom shopped for hours while my dad and i relaxed and just had a good time.

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Bah! I enjoy spending time with my wife no matter what we do. Why would I marry her if I didn't?

TheBDB

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2002
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Bah! I enjoy spending time with my wife no matter what we do. Why would I marry her if I didn't?

She must read your posts huh? :D;)

tokamak

Golden Member
Nov 26, 1999
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Will they give me beer if I go there without a wife and if I'm 19?

38 cents says that the drinking age in germany is <19. can anyone confirm/deny?