german cannibal tells all

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
I wonder what tasted worse: the flambeed member, or the shoe that werner herzog ate on film?

mooglemania85

Diamond Member
May 3, 2007
Originally posted by: eLiu
Originally posted by: NuclearNed
Originally posted by: eLiu
None of you have ever been curious as to what human flesh tastes like? I'm curious... not curious enough to go to jail, but still.

Honestly? No - my curiosity meter is dead on zero in regards to human flesh.

Frankly, if your post isn't a quote from a movie then you just scared the hell out of me.

I mean a lot of people are disgusted/horrified by the idea, but I definitely know 2 or 3 people who professed that they would try if offered the chance. So I was curious if there were any ATOTers like that, or if I go to school with some freaks, including myself... lol

I wouldn't say that I fantasize about it, nor am I trying to "bind" a [pretend] younger brother to myself like our German pal here. But the same curiosity that got me to drink snake blood or eat [congealed] pig/duck blood, fish/pig brains, cow testicles, etc is the curiosity I have for human flesh. There are so many different kinds of food out there, and (esp for meat) I want to try them all. (And then I'm sure that at some point, everyone has been morbidly curious about something taboo... well, here's my thing.)

No jail? Man up, eat your own.