Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
so instead of discussing the issue you all attack me? is that how it work in here?

It does work here that way for anybody who can't differentiate between being shown how incorrectly they perceive reality compared to more rational people as opposed to taking that criticism as a personal attack. You have a choice to make in my opinion. You can either examine what you are being shown to be irrational about your thinking and successfully defend that thinking with even greater reason, or you can imagine to yourself that the reason you can't convince other people they are the ones who are wrong simply because they are blind stupid and mean. There is a real difference in attitude between people who are open to learning and reasonable argument and people who simply need to feel they are right. And there is a difference in the way rational people will often respond to them.

People like me, who will simply explain your situation to you with indifference as to whether you can comprehend what I am saying or not, are not so common. I wish you good luck.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
please tell me why you call me a russian sock puppet? do you feel like a big man now?

I'm not proud of it, but I found myself mentally enunciating the above in a cod-Russian accent. At least you didn't leave out the indefinite articles.

I don't even entirely buy into the "Russian manipulation" arguments, myself. I'm still quite suspicious that that is partly about avoiding addressing the Clintonite strand of Democrats' own failings. But I'm open-minded about it, and conservative posters with dodgy grammar and spelling don't help their own case.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
so i posted a story from a NBC affilate in GA about a real bill and its fake news. wow just wow.

sperm is the same as a developing human baby?
Considering fundies want us to believe a fertilized egg is a baby, I'd say monitoring sperm use is essential.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
so i posted a story from a NBC affilate in GA about a real bill and its fake news. wow just wow.

sperm is the same as a developing human baby?

Every sperm is a potential human, why are you condoning genocide?

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
If they want to find out how many men masturbate here's a hint practically everyone of us without ED.

If they want to find out how often just look up some recent study by sexologists or something.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie