George Zimmerman suffers minor wounds from glass in gunshot incident

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Is it just me, or is that article so horribly written that you can't really tell what the heck happened? All I can tell is that he got wounded (shot). Why? How? By whom? What preceded the shooting? etc etc

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
No doubt, the word and credibility of this man in the Trayvon Martin shooting continues to stand the test of time. I'm sure those who advocated on this poor oppressed man's behalf during the trial feel entirely vindicated looking at his sterling record of behavior in the aftermath of the trial....

Since his acquittal, Zimmerman has been arrested several times by Lake Mary police.

In September 2013, his estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called 911 and claimed he had attacked her father and threatened he with a gun. She decided to not press any charges.

Then in November 2013, Zimmerman was arrested for domestic violence against his new girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe. She later dropped the charges.

Nearly a year later, in September 2014, Zimmerman was arrested for a road rage incident.

After exchanging words with a truck driver, Zimmerman allegedly asked the him, 'Do you know who I am?', before allegedly saying, 'I'll (expletive) kill you.'

And in January, he was arrested for allegedly hurling a wine bottle at his girlfriend during a domestic dispute. No charges were filed in that case.

What a neighborly citizen!

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
No doubt, the word and credibility of this man in the Trayvon Martin shooting continues to stand the test of time. I'm sure those who advocated on this poor oppressed man's behalf during the trial feel entirely vindicated looking at his sterling record of behavior in the aftermath of the trial....

I knew without a shadow of a doubt some idiot would post trying to create a link to the TM case. Get it through your skull: the events of that night that got TM killed have nothing to do with any subsequent activities. Nobody ever claimed GZ was some sterling example of virtue, nor was his word simply accepted as fact. The physical evidence and witness testimony supported GZ's version of events, TM paid the ultimate price for his assault.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007
Is it just me, or is that article so horribly written that you can't really tell what the heck happened? All I can tell is that he got wounded (shot). Why? How? By whom? What preceded the shooting? etc etc

There is no information at all in the article except that it happened and he walked to an ambulance. Pretty annoying, but I'd have to think there's just no information available yet.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
There is no information at all in the article except that it happened and he walked to an ambulance. Pretty annoying, but I'd have to think there's just no information available yet.

Obviously the conclusion one would draw depends completely on what actually happened. For example, did he just fly off the handle in some road rage incident and end up shot? Did he have another 'argument' with a girlfriend or something? Or did some idiot SJW recognize him and decide to hand out some "justice"? No clue based on this article.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Ugh i hate this man.

from what i can tell he was shot while he was in his vehicle. the bullet hole was in the passenger side window.

I wonder what happened.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Obviously the conclusion one would draw depends completely on what actually happened. For example, did he just fly off the handle in some road rage incident and end up shot? Did he have another 'argument' with a girlfriend or something? Or did some idiot SJW recognize him and decide to hand out some "justice"? No clue based on this article.

Maybe GZ didn't "belong" at his location and some street vigilante took matters into his own hands

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
Orlando news station is stating that he was shot while in a vehicle from another vehicle

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
oh God

Do we really need a minute by minute update on this?

/me leaves stupid thread

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
CNN had to get in a lie Re: The Martin shooting:
He was instructed not to get out of his SUV or approach the person, but Zimmerman disregarded the instructions. Moments later, neighbors report hearing gunfire.

Do their dimwit reports know what an instruction is, or the facts of the prior case? No - but they know the agenda to push.

As for this incident, I'm curious as to who shot him and if they'll be caught.

Blackjack200

Lifer
May 28, 2007

Even though I agree with DVC about Zimmerman being a dope, I'll go out on a limb and say I think it's very, very unlikely that George Zimmerman was justifiably shot.

Which is exactly how I feel about Trayvon Martin.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001

Have you no shame? All of that is unsubstantiated. Guilty until proven innocent with your type.

Do you have any idea how many people have sour grapes about it and will "allege" things that did not happen? I've seen at least 10 fake stories about him on facebook and had to send my coworkers to snopes.com multiple times. Even if he did fight with his ex/girlfriend and rage on the road: SO FRICKIN' WHAT?! Lots of losers do. "Not a murderer" != not a loser. No one ever said he was without flaw. We said that it was mob mentality resulting in unjust prosecution, which you are continuing to prove. Even "arrested for" != guilty of.

Last edited:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Honestly I'm not sure I care anymore either way about this idiot. He is a walking reality tv show of the worst kind.

Humpy

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2011
I knew without a shadow of a doubt some idiot would post trying to create a link to the TM case. Get it through your skull: the events of that night that got TM killed have nothing to do with any subsequent activities. Nobody ever claimed GZ was some sterling example of virtue, nor was his word simply accepted as fact. The physical evidence and witness testimony supported GZ's version of events, TM paid the ultimate price for his assault.

Stating that certain past events would have "nothing to do with any subsequent activities" makes you seem kinda dumb. What if GZ was involved in a similar situation, with similar results, to those with TM again? Or a third time? Would you still be all up on his junk?

InB4 physical evidence and witness testimony is all that matters.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
I knew without a shadow of a doubt some idiot would post trying to create a link to the TM case.

Nah, only a idiot would fail to understand we're only talking about Zimmerman because of the TM case.

Derp.

Get it through your skull: the events of that night that got TM killed have nothing to do with any subsequent activities. Nobody ever claimed GZ was some sterling example of virtue, nor was his word simply accepted as fact. The physical evidence and witness testimony supported GZ's version of events, TM paid the ultimate price for his assault.

The events leading up to and during the TM altercation were mostly almost impossible to know (particularly during the altercation), hence his credibility was very much a necessary component of the case. Lack of evidence determines guilt in eyes of the law most of the time, but certainly does not actually prove innocence in reality.

Have you no shame? All of that is unsubstantiated. Guilty until proven innocent with your type.

Do you have any idea how many people have sour grapes about it and will "allege" things that did not happen? I've seen at least 10 fake stories about him on facebook and had to send my coworkers to snopes.com multiple times. Even if he did fight with his ex/girlfriend and rage on the road: SO FRICKIN' WHAT?! Lots of losers do. "Not a murderer" != not a loser. No one ever said he was without flaw. We said that it was mob mentality resulting in unjust prosecution, which you are continuing to prove. Even "arrested for" != guilty of.

You're confused. Nobody will ever know what happened during and immediately before the TM altercation (barring unknown recorded video evidence), so his credibility and stability as a person is absolutely relevant. And I'm sorry to tell you, but his behavior has confirmed everything everyone was saying about the turd during the trial; serial problem child, serial liar and generally overtly aggressive.