GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
i got to the part where the two george washington guys started going "aaaaaahhhhhh" right at the beginning and closed it. i can already tell it's going to be horrible. not gonna watch any more than the 5 or 6 seconds i already saw.

edit: ok, so, i decided to take a couple tums and try watching the whole way through. it actually wasn't that bad. not hilarious, but chuckleable at a couple parts.

Xyclone

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Hahahah! :laugh:

:music:6'8", fvckin weighs a ton!:music:

:music:He's got like... 30 dicks!:music:

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: MrPickins
Originally posted by: mugs
I made it through 30 seconds

You have more patience than I.

I gave it an extra 25 seconds because of the recommendation of some guy I don't even know. My bad. ;)

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com

I gave it an extra 25 seconds because of the recommendation of some guy I don't even know. My bad. ;)

watch the rest of it... it really isn't as bad as you think. i thought the same as you before i watched the whole thing.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: eits

watch the rest of it... it really isn't as bad as you think. i thought the same as you before i watched the whole thing.

Alright I watched the rest... I laughed a few times, but for that type of humor Mr. Rogers in a blood-stained sweater blows it away.