george w bush's mailbox

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Now that's some seriously funny stuff.

But I'm sure dmcowen674 will insist it should be restricted to his official Bush bashing thread. :D

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: BOBDN

But I'm sure dmcowen674 will insist it should be restricted to his official Bush bashing thread. :D

You're right, did it really need it's own thread???

Yes, it is funny, good one whoever did it.

In fact if it was in the one thread it would be around much longer to be seen by more to get a laugh out of while having it's own thread will fall down out of view.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

In fact if it was in the one thread it would be around much longer to be seen by more to get a laugh out of while having it's own thread will fall down out of view.

Humor can be a good thing. This is funny because everyone knows it is entirely false and a fake;):D
We can't just be a bunch of stuffy computerchair politicians/newspeople all the time - we need some humor:D

CkG

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Humor can be a good thing. This is funny because everyone knows it is entirely false and a fake
We can't just be a bunch of stuffy computerchair politicians/newspeople all the time - we need some humor

CkG

I think we're all just sitting here, holding our breath, waiting to see how 'you know who' reacts. ;)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Gaard
Humor can be a good thing. This is funny because everyone knows it is entirely false and a fake
We can't just be a bunch of stuffy computerchair politicians/newspeople all the time - we need some humor

CkG

I think we're all just sitting here, holding our breath, waiting to see how 'you know who' reacts. ;)

Oh...so now we're trolling for a response?:Q ;)

Luny- there is an edit button;)

CkG

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

Humor can be a good thing. This is funny because everyone knows it is entirely false and a fake;):D
We can't just be a bunch of stuffy computerchair politicians/newspeople all the time - we need some humor:D

CkG

Etech didn't get the memo.

*forwards memo