George Bush speaks l33t.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I saw the clip on Countdown with Keith Olberman last night. Hilarious...
BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things I?ve used on the Google is to pull up maps. It?s very interesting to see ? I?ve forgot the name of the program ? but you get the satellite, and you can ? like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes.
BUAHAHAHA :D

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: NFS4
BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things I?ve used on the Google is to pull up maps. It?s very interesting to see ? I?ve forgot the name of the program ? but you get the satellite, and you can ? like, I kinda like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes.

Yeah, I heard the sound bite on the radio this morning and could not stop laughing at that.

I use to wonder if he said retarded sh1t on purpose, but this dispells that theory.....and I'm one of the very few left who still somewhat likes him!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: MisterJackson

Yeah, I heard the sound bite on the radio this morning and could not stop laughing at that.

I use to wonder if he said retarded sh1t on purpose, but this dispells that theory.....and I'm one of the very few left who still somewhat likes him!

I think it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to dislike the guy personally. He seems nice enough and he usually means well. He's like your dimwitted friend that always says the wrong sh!t at parties and makes an ass out of himself 24-7...but you still like 'em.

But as far as his policies go, that's a COMPLETELY different matter :D

forfor

Jul 7, 2006

I think it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to dislike the guy personally. He seems nice enough and he usually means well. He's like your dimwitted friend that always says the wrong sh!t at parties and makes an ass out of himself 24-7...but you still like 'em.

I agree with you, but he could also be so smart that he is laughing at us getting fooled by his nice guy with dumb decisions appearance.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
But Mr. Bush is no fan of e-mail. ?I don?t e-mail, because of the different record requests that can happen to a president,? he said. ?I don?t want to receive e-mails because there?s no telling what somebody?s e-mail would show up as a part of some kind of a story, and I wouldn?t be able to say, ?Well, I didn?t read the e-mail.? ?But I sent it to your address, how can you say you didn?t?? So, in other words, I?m very cautious about e-mailing.

:confused:

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Syringer
But Mr. Bush is no fan of e-mail. ?I don?t e-mail, because of the different record requests that can happen to a president,? he said. ?I don?t want to receive e-mails because there?s no telling what somebody?s e-mail would show up as a part of some kind of a story, and I wouldn?t be able to say, ?Well, I didn?t read the e-mail.? ?But I sent it to your address, how can you say you didn?t?? So, in other words, I?m very cautious about e-mailing.

:confused:

As scatter-brained as it sounds, I agree and see his point.

dude8604

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2001
Why would he use "the Google" satellite maps when he can probably get a higher resolution live satellite image of anywhere in the world? Or have I been watching too much 24?

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: dude8604
Why would he use "the Google" satellite maps when he can probably get a higher resolution live satellite image of anywhere in the world? Or have I been watching too much 24?

Free publicity heaven for Google though.

It's good to see however microsofts spell checker now corrects a lower case g in the word Google.

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

Even if there are ultra high resolution satellites built for 24-style scenarios, I doubt you're supposed to use them to look at your ranch.

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

That sums up my feelings toward the president entirely. :D

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

That sums up my feelings toward the president entirely. :D
Same here.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy

Even if there are ultra high resolution satellites built for 24-style scenarios, I doubt you're supposed to use them to look at your ranch.

For some reason I just burst out laughing when I read this. :D

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004

I couldn't agree more. George Bush would have made a wonderful rancher, if he'd just stayed on the ranch!

Originally posted by: dainthomas
He should use his uber haxx0r skillz to find those WMDs.

'cuz all he gets is this.