Gentlemen - tomorrow is my maiden voyage - wish me luck plz!!!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
salty was last active at 12:54 AM on saturday, he is doing fine

maybe he hasn't posted again because he's too busy riding his motorcycle

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
He posted a pic of him with beers shortly before picking up the bike too. (and may not have bothered with a helmet)

Let's hope this is just more of the usual Salty "look at me" stuff.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Next up on the Salty! channel:
How do I make my own morphine?
How do I carve my own prosthetic leg?

And of course:

"The young hot chick making the prosthetic leg was totally into me, and it made her husband mad. I can't help that I'm such a tall good looking guy!

I'm going to find where they live, and park my bike in front of their house when I'm discharged. However, I have to pick up a gallon of margaritas at a fast food Tex-Mex chain first, and it had better not cost more than $30, or I'm returning that shit."

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I have a zero-alcohol policy when riding ... not even a single sip.

It's all too easy to get wiped out by a 4-wheeler on a bike when the rider is at 100% and paying full attention.

I don't drink much under any circumstances due to medication but if I'm at a party/bar and plan on driving home IN A CAR I will have 1-2 drinks. (maximum)

Nov 17, 2019
Watch out for that .......

....... Bear?????

Wisconsin man dies when motorcycle hits bear in Montana

www.msn.com.ico
Associated Press on MSN.com|15 minutes ago
A Wisconsin man has died after his motorcycle struck a black bear on a western Montana highway, authorities said Tuesday. The 66-year-old man from Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, was southbound on Montana Highway 83 just after 9:30 a.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I searched news in Houston briefly looking for serious motorcycle accidents on Saturday.... there was one but it was the wrong kind of bike and took place Sat evening not during the wee-hours of the AM.

From the OP:

But this will be the ultimate trial by fire - if things go wrong I didn't try and fail, I tried and DIED.

Somehow this doesn't seem nearly so funny now.... hope the idiot OP is alright off riding his bike and trolling us.

:oops:

Last edited:

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
My guess: He is reading the thread without logging in. He will pop back in as soon as he stops living rent free in your heads.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
My guess: He is reading the thread without logging in. He will pop back in as soon as he stops living rent free in your heads.

Here's hoping you're right! :)

I'd feel better about it if not for that pic with the empty beer... could be all part of the master of pube-soap's "attention-grab" plan though!

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Don't worry, he probably couldn't rev it up to high speed and kill himself.

He might have had a broken bone, dislocated joint, or laceration and is miserable in recovery though.

Reactions: Captante

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Official CCTV video obtained of Salty leaving the restaurant on his new motorcycle after drinking beer and eating oysters.

Do not watch if you have a squeamish stomach, as the footage is very graphic in nature.

content_image_603bb55ec3e23.gif

It is unknown at this time if the motorcycle was in any condition to be driven afterwards. Police are also still looking for the waitress, but it is believed she left the scene with Shorty, after telling coworkers he was a "tall good looking guy".

:p

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I don't want a pickle, just want to ride on my motorcycle.