Gentlemen - tomorrow is my maiden voyage - wish me luck plz!!!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
A little touch of American humor - ER workers tend to call motorcycles organ delivery vehicles.
I worked EMS BITD. Do a Google street map for south tropical trail Merritt Island, FL. That road plus MCs was steady business for us. I'd have my mates strap me in the gurney before we cooked it down there responding. Almost as fun as a rollercoaster.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Maybe Salty grabbed that scooter and headed for Sturgis...He should fit right in that bunch.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Maybe Salty grabbed that scooter and headed for Sturgis...He should fit right in that bunch.

My $5 would be on him eating bad oysters and drinking too many beers, and doing this the rest of the night:

diarrhea-diarree.gif

I mean, when has Salty gone this long without posting something? We all know he's not aware of Google at all, and relies on us for all of life's great questions.

:p

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
That salty geezer is leaving us twisting in the wind ala Spandau Ballet. Justice must be done! Who's got the rope and the horse?

edit: sh**. I guess we're going to need a tree too. I'll go and get a pic of one. Wait. That's not going to work is it?

Reactions: Captante

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
That salty geezer is leaving us twisting in the wind ala Spandau Ballet. Justice must be done! Who's got the rope and the horse?

edit: sh**. I guess we're going to need a tree too. I'll go and get a pic of one. Wait. That's not going to work is it?
True is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Reactions: Muadib

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
The fuk? Can you read homie? Significant other and her kid are following me in the car. I'm riding by myself. I'm risking my life, and my life only!!!

When you said you were gonna ride home with your SO and her kid following I guess I took it to mean that you and the SO were on the bike with the kid following. I guess I misunderstood. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
We must keep that name alive.
im-doing-my-part-serious.gif

I'd definitely vote him back in. He was part troll, part r/selfawarewolves and the poster boy for being on the wrong side of Dunning-Kruger. Highly entertaining shit.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Dang, the afterlife is weird. Motorcycle deaths over here, got-fucked-to-death-by-a-horse over there, what a system!