Gender reassignment surgery on the Tyra Banks Show.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
so did the dude who became a chick marry a dude?...i feel bad for the dude the he/she married. i couldn't do that.

* 9000 posts :Q

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/

That man turned into one gorgeous woman. :thumbsup: The still pics don't do her justice. She looks a lot better in the show. They are really discussing the surgery and its aftermath in details with regards to how the resulting parts look and feel.

I disagree, you can see from the facial structure its a man, just has that weird look about her.. Him..

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
I saw something on HBO or Showtime last weekend about the Miss International Queen contest. I must say, while I generally don't find asian women attractive, the men who turned themselves into women looked good. The shemales from western cultures looked horrible. I think the biggest thing is that I find that Asian women generally have small breasts, which doesn't do it for me. These ladymen put in fake boobs, so they all have something up top.

Regardless, I'm now more afraid to ever have sex with an Asian woman because I would NEVER know if it was a man or not (assuming post-op here).