Gender-neutral school in Sweden; boys and girls are "friends"

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999
A gay "farm system"? Do they move from Single Gay, to Double Gay, to Triple Gay before hitting the Gay Major League or something?

Alright, alright, alright. I went over the top with that one. :biggrin:

But I mean come on. The entire planet is about 5% gay openly with another 5% or so in the closet or BI.
But here almost all the books and all the examples are pushing homosexual relationships or homes without a mother and father together as a family unit.

If that is not some kind or form of indoctrination please someone explain to me what is. Seriously..................

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
Come on, yllus, this is P&N! People simply sensationalize any news story they hear. Unless I'm mistaken, Sweden has advanced equal rights between the genders far, far more than the U.S. Their sex education is far superior to ours. And, if I'm not mistaken, Sweden ranks higher than the U.S. for societies to live in.

Last I checked, Sweden is also the most feminist-crazy beacon of misandry. If they want a future generation full of sackless herbs, this would be the way to do it.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Last I checked, Sweden is also the most feminist-crazy beacon of misandry. If they want a future generation full of sackless herbs, this would be the way to do it.
People have no idea just how destructive feminism is. Masculinity is bad, femininity is good. Fucking bullshit. Like the whole "men start wars" nonsense. Yeah... that's the ticket, women have never used their power over men(the fact they have vaginas) to get men to do atrocious things, nope never. Fucking dumb cunts.

God I hate feminists so fucking much. The fight was never over equality, they viewed it as their time to take over so that's what they're trying to do. Take away what it is to be a man so we all have to fold to our female overlords.
A gay "farm system"? Do they move from Single Gay, to Double Gay, to Triple Gay before hitting the Gay Major League or something?
This might be one of the funniest things I've ever read.

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
When you read through that article, I think I can just rest my case. I have been saying for over 2+ years now, despite being called every name in the book, the homosexual agenda has nothing to do with just marriage, instead the bigger goal is to create a "farm system" to open the minds of kids to homosexuality. The younger, the more impressionable, the better the success rate. Born that way my ass........................

Back when I was in school in the late 80s, the thing was black dudes didn't eat p****. Remember that? And true to form I didn't when I first start having sex. Then a little blond came along and she said oh just try it, just do it for me, lol. I did and to make a long story short, I am expert carpet muncher, lol. I truly eat all the pies on the shelf :). You can teach people sexual appetities. I am sure no one at the age of 10 thought spanking would turn them on.

Sadly we won't be able to stop this bs.

You are so far gone it's ridiculous. That article talked about a school that allowed people to be who they wanted, not forced people to be a certain way. And it was in response to counselling kids who were depressed or wanted to commit suicide later in life referencing the fact that they couldn't be who they wanted as kids. But of course it's all about the gays recruiting people.

And let's look at your story. You were told over and over you shouldn't like something, so you didn't do it. Then you tried it and liked it. Do you think things would have been better if you hadn't been told that growing up, if you had more correctly been told that race has nothing to do with whether or not you'll like eating pussy? You would have found what you liked a hell of a lot faster. Explain to me how "black dudes don't eat pussy" is so much different then "boys don't like to cook"?

Because really, that's basically all of what the referenced article is dealing with (the new one you posted). That boys and girls aren't told what toys to play with or what colours to wear simply because of their gender. The horror - boys might WEAR PINK!

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
God I hate feminists so fucking much. The fight was never over equality, they viewed it as their time to take over so that's what they're trying to do.

Just because something has been perverted now, doesn't mean it was always this way. Or are you actually arguing that women have always been treated equally and never had to fight for equality?

And that's only in developed world. There's still a lot of places in the world where being a girl disqualifies you from education. But of course trying to allow them an education = trying to emasculate you.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Just because something has been perverted now, doesn't mean it was always this way. Or are you actually arguing that women have always been treated equally and never had to fight for equality?

And that's only in developed world. There's still a lot of places in the world where being a girl disqualifies you from education. But of course trying to allow them an education = trying to emasculate you.

That's true. I was being overly simple with it. I am talking about modern developed world feminists. There are way to many parts of the world that do have abusive cultures towards women. Now that we know where the hate was directed and that's all cleared up can we get.back to the subject at hand. Why are Swedish feminists such fucking nazis?

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
You are so far gone it's ridiculous. That article talked about a school that allowed people to be who they wanted, not forced people to be a certain way. And it was in response to counselling kids who were depressed or wanted to commit suicide later in life referencing the fact that they couldn't be who they wanted as kids. But of course it's all about the gays recruiting people.

And let's look at your story. You were told over and over you shouldn't like something, so you didn't do it. Then you tried it and liked it. Do you think things would have been better if you hadn't been told that growing up, if you had more correctly been told that race has nothing to do with whether or not you'll like eating pussy? You would have found what you liked a hell of a lot faster. Explain to me how "black dudes don't eat pussy" is so much different then "boys don't like to cook"?

Because really, that's basically all of what the referenced article is dealing with (the new one you posted). That boys and girls aren't told what toys to play with or what colours to wear simply because of their gender. The horror - boys might WEAR PINK!
It's OK. Him not liking gays is not his choice - he was born that way.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
You would have found what you liked a hell of a lot faster. Explain to me how "black dudes don't eat pussy" is so much different then "boys don't like to cook"?

If boys don't like to cook why are there more male chefs than female chefs? Frankly I think people find their own path without some glorified daycare center...err I mean school telling them what they like and don't like.

nonlnear

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2008
What are you talking about? He posted in this very thread about how he met a little blond tranny who taught him how to eat penis:
Back when I was in school in the late 80s, the thing was black dudes didn't eat p****. Remember that? And true to form I didn't when I first start having sex. Then a little blond came along and he said oh just try it, just do it for me, lol. I did and to make a long story short, I am expert cock muncher, lol.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
What are you talking about? He posted in this very thread about how he met a little blond tranny who taught him how to eat penis:
Well, nice edit.

Anyway, I meant that he doesn't really have a choice but to hate gays, since he's black.

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
IMHO denying the difference between boys and girls is just as bad as claiming one is superior over the other because of those differences. Neither is true, so neither should be taught.

RocksteadyDotNet

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2008

No he wasn't.

If he had never heard of gays and then one day at age 30 someone told him about them he wouldn't hate them.

If a gay person was never told that gays existed they would still be attacted to the same sex.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
When you read through that article, I think I can just rest my case. I have been saying for over 2+ years now, despite being called every name in the book, the homosexual agenda has nothing to do with just marriage, instead the bigger goal is to create a "farm system" to open the minds of kids to homosexuality. The younger, the more impressionable, the better the success rate. Born that way my ass........................

Back when I was in school in the late 80s, the thing was black dudes didn't eat p****. Remember that? And true to form I didn't when I first start having sex. Then a little blond came along and she said oh just try it, just do it for me, lol. I did and to make a long story short, I am expert carpet muncher, lol. I truly eat all the pies on the shelf :). You can teach people sexual appetities. I am sure no one at the age of 10 thought spanking would turn them on.

Sadly we won't be able to stop this bs.

Just like getting rid of the "under god" in the pledge of allegiance, opening people's minds up without prejudice or hatred at a young age will result in a much more balanced, rational, tolerant person at a later age.

A great deal of social agendas are best pushed on captive audiences first, children, the military, etc.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009
People have no idea just how destructive feminism is. Masculinity is bad, femininity is good. Fucking bullshit. Like the whole "men start wars" nonsense. Yeah... that's the ticket, women have never used their power over men(the fact they have vaginas) to get men to do atrocious things, nope never. Fucking dumb cunts.

God I hate feminists so fucking much. The fight was never over equality, they viewed it as their time to take over so that's what they're trying to do. Take away what it is to be a man so we all have to fold to our female overlords.

Yeah, feminism is about men starting wars. You got it.

On a sidenote, feminism is about men and women having the same rights and the same opportunities, something I believe pretty much all agree on.

Now you may go bang and your head against the wall again.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
It would actually be interesting to see the results of a long-term experiment like this. I don't think it would confuse the children's sexuality, but it might make the standard awkwardness between genders (which has been proven to distract/impede education) less problematic.

Yes, I too am curious as to what the result might be. Chances are that it will have little affect, since the Children will have more traditional influences away from the School. Will be interesting though.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I think there is some misconfusion and shit goin on.

Sex is on thing.
Sexuality another.
Gender a third thing.

You need to understand all 3. And since kids are still learning about themselves, I dunno if deliberately fucking with them is a good idea.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006
People, people...

One outrageous anecdote is hardly representative of an entire country.

classy

Lifer
Oct 12, 1999

captain-picard-full-of-win.jpg

LOL

actuarial

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2009
If boys don't like to cook why are there more male chefs than female chefs? Frankly I think people find their own path without some glorified daycare center...err I mean school telling them what they like and don't like.

Did no one actually read the article? The point is the school DOESN'T tell them what they like or don't like. The reason it was created was due to the impression that current schools DO tell kids what they should like or not like based on gender. This one just lets them be.

There is no indication in the articles at all that they force boys or girls to act opposite to gender norms. That's just an extension of fear of what's different. Now - that's not to say they don't do it (I've never say in on a school day), but there was no indication in the article they do.

Basically, if you feel that people should find their own path without some school telling them what they like and don't like, you should support at the very least the idea behind this school (though possibly not the execution).

Munky

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2005
Yeah, feminism is about men starting wars. You got it.

On a sidenote, feminism is about men and women having the same rights and the same opportunities, something I believe pretty much all agree on.

Now you may go bang and your head against the wall again.

Wrong. If it was about equal rights, feminism would have died out a decade ago. Anyone with more than two working brain cells can see that feminism is a power grab, plain and simple.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Wrong. If it was about equal rights, feminism would have died out a decade ago. Anyone with more than two working brain cells can see that feminism is a power grab, plain and simple.

Yeah, it's not the roughly 20% less that women make for doing the same jobs.

PingviN

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2009

There are still issues in modern society where women/men are at a disadvantage based on gender. This is why feminism is still today a very relevant subject.