GeForceFX Benchmarks are Here!

PhoenixOfWater

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
Yeah I know... I wish they would have told us
Its more of a Geforce FX Vs. ATI 9700 Pro..
I also would have like to see 3D Mark scores on everthing not just Game 4...
Its still good info

PhoenixOfWater

Golden Member
Jul 8, 2002
Yup merlocka you are 100% right, Its a repost..sorry :eek:
I don't go to the video forums that much....
CurtCold - Yeah there should do much better review and bench on it
Do you think its just all hype to up sells?

CurtCold

Golden Member
Aug 15, 2002
Originally posted by: PhoenixOfWater
Yup merlocka you are 100% right, Its a repost..sorry :eek:
I don't go to the video forums that much....
CurtCold - Yeah there should do much better review and bench on it
Do you think its just all hype to up sells?

Pretty Much, that review would be like me just posting a bunch of theoretical numbers that I happened to think up, and say it's a FX bench review. It doesn't even say what system it was run on. I think it's hype, Nvidia is tweaking out the card right now to make sure the 9700 doesn't screw their sales IMO.

Thor86

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
The fact that this card will not be out in retail until March, says it all. Pure rubbish. You'll have to wait for the retail evals and benchies.

merlocka

Platinum Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: Thor86
The fact that this card will not be out in retail until March, says it all. Pure rubbish. You'll have to wait for the retail evals and benchies.

FWIW, Tom's CES coverage claimed that Geforce FX will be "out" the first week of Feb. Is your claim of March from more recent data or are you just saying that there won't be cards to buy until March?

Glitchny

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2002
im waiting for anand to bench it before i beleive anything really, and everyone knows its going to be faster than the 9700 yet they seemed suprised at that forum.. odd

glitch

Killrose

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
We need some new product release action, things are getting borring lately. A little NV30 and AMD Barton news will be welcome :)

CurtCold

Golden Member
Aug 15, 2002
Exactly, it's been a while since something new and really hyped has been released. I can't wait for AMD64 myself, and FX also. I'm ready for the 9700 to have a price drop, so I can pick up a 9500pro for around $150. That would be a sweet deal.