Geforce2 MX PCI, and KYRO based card.

rnimz

May 24, 2000
I just thought I would post what I saw while surfin' today. A small graphics card company that has been around for 2 or so years named Inno3d, www.inno3d.com, (formily called Innovision, I think), has released a geforce2 MX PCI card and there is a place you can even buy it right now. www.ocie.com has them for sale right now in stock, for $137 (OEM), and up to $170 for a retail with video out. Just thought I would pass that along in case someone needs to get a new pci card and doesn't want to shell out $270 for a voodoo5 5500 as the voodoo4's are nowhere to be found.

Also Inno3d has announced the first KYRO based card, there is a press release on it at their website. For those of you who don't remember (or never knew) here is the preview of the KYRO that Anandtech did a while back http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1253.

Hope you find this interesting, it is kinda neet to see a new company puting out cards that were promised a while ago (especially a pci gefore based card) that the major manufacturers have not delivered on.

Klosters

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
The Power VR KYRO interests me greatly. I've only seen Previews rather than Reviews. I'll be happy when I see a Review of silicon that's on the shelves! Since the world class fakery of Bitboys, OY, I'm reluctant to "believe" anything I can't hold in my hand!

Zalen

Oct 22, 1999
ocie is selling 8 different ways to get the MX board! Also they say end of sept for the kyro.