geforce fx5200 and lost the mini-din to s-video cable

lolwut

Apr 18, 2008
As topic states, I have a geforce fx5200 and lost the mini-din to svideo cable. It was actually a small adapter that went on the end of the cable to fit into the mini-din OUTPUT on the back of my comp. Im trying to hook my TV up to my computer to watch movies. Any help is appreciated.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Brother Ali

Lol I redirected this guy from a bodybuilding forum because I was too slow to check newegg. I just figured ebay was his only option and could not find it on ebay.

Yeah OP thats what you need; alittle long but that will work

LOL, too. I didn't check the egg. I just searched Google for mini-din s video cable and posted the second link on the page because it was less expensive, and I know who newegg is. :cool:

Of course, that cable won't help him add much muscle mass unless he uses it for a jump rope. :laugh:

Brother Ali

Jun 14, 2007
Your right this here google search is interesting haha. In my defense didnt know which pin it needed either.

Yeah that would be one heavy jump rope jk

lolwut

Apr 18, 2008
lol thanks guys, and thanks Ali, i repped ya on bb.com

I need a 7pin cable, but yes... that is the one i need, so Newegg.com is the place to go huh

lolwut

Apr 18, 2008
HOOHOO!! ok guys!, I plugged the 4 pin s video cable into the 7 pin s video OUTPUT on my pc, and it works fine! i appreciate all ur guys' help!