Geforce 8800 GTX and Ultra SLI

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Anyone running Geforce 8800 GTX or Ultra SLI with Crysis beta right now ? If so what kind of minimum, average , and maximum fps are getting ? What resolution, detail settings, and AA ?

This is just DX9 too I can't imagine how much slower it could be in DX10. Bring on the next video cards fast we need them.

Cheex

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2006
I don't think the people who are participating in the beta program are allowed to divulge ANY information at all on the game.

Maybe only to say that it is great!!....;)

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Cheex
I don't think the people who are participating in the beta program are allowed to divulge ANY information at all on the game.

Pffft anyone can click their way thru an "NDA", theres plenty of videos/pics on the nvnews.net and rage3d.org forums.

Cheex

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2006
Originally posted by: shabby
Originally posted by: Cheex

Pffft anyone can click their way thru an "NDA", theres plenty of videos/pics on the nvnews.net and rage3d.org forums.

That might be so but I guess that there really is no law and order left in the IT world.