Geezers Going Down Hard, Larry Kudlow Edition

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
So Geezer is applauding another Geezer having a heart attack and bragging about his tongue. lol
I doubt you can find it in your 'stache and beard, Perk. I also wonder what else you can't find. :D

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
So Geezer is applauding another Geezer having a heart attack and bragging about his tongue. lol
I doubt you can find it in your 'stache and beard, Perk. I also wonder what else you can't find. :D
Are you coming on to me? Because I don't reveal my 'stash stache to just everyone, big boy!

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
I like the way that Trump has forced the lefty loon squad to stop pretending to be anything other than toxic balls of purest hate. I can’t tolerate it more than a couple glimpses a month, but damn it’s entertaining on those occasions.

So you think everything is peachy cream with trump?

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
You wonder about Perk's penis (I presume)? Bold admission but you know what I wonder? Why tell us all on the forum?

I think I wonder about expected things. You? Not so much.

etherealfocus

Jun 2, 2009
Hopefully because Satan prioritized Kissinger. I'm not sure why it's fashionable lately to make a show of feeling bad when a tiny fraction of someone's awfulness get revisited upon them but it has solidified my antipathy for fashion. :p

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Hopefully because Satan prioritized Kissinger. I'm not sure why it's fashionable lately to make a show of feeling bad when a tiny fraction of someone's awfulness get revisited upon them but it has solidified my antipathy for fashion. :p
We do it, as best we can (and stomach), not for them, but for us . . . to try as best we can to maintain within ourselves some baseline of humanity, of which these people, whether we like it or them or not, are a part.