Geena Davis Emmy's pictures?

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999

I only watched bits a peices of the emmys (imho a waste of time to watch)..so i missed out of geena davis's appearance. I just keep hearing on the news how skimpy her dress was.. and i feel so deprived:( hehe, does anyone know of a site with some nice picts?

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
She's not all that hot, but I won't pass on some "skin" :p

Zucchini

Banned
Dec 10, 1999
yup! Not only does she have a lovely ass, she's certifiably smart and a world class archerer:)

Vendetta

Oct 9, 1999
Search newsgroups, someone recently posted mpeg's of her at the Emmys... I'd post direct linkage, but that would probably violate some rule somewhere. Just accept my assurance that its there and go search Deja or something yourself.

That dress... looked like it was made out of pinkish bubble wrap. Yum! :)

Topher

Golden Member
Oct 10, 1999
I wouldn't call her dress "skimpy" since it covered most of her. What seems to create all the fuss is just how much you could see through that dress. Anyone remember the old rumor about using a filter on the old Sony camcorders with nightshot? I never sold so many camcorders in a week until that one! (And no it doesn't *really* work, the clothes had to be almost see through in the first place.)

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Wow, Vendetta -- you were right about the newsgroups. I never saw her nudies from the beach before. pac-a-pac-a-wowwie!

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
bigsmooth

OMG!! Tell me geena is wearing a thong under that.

Never mind.My imagination is in high gear;)