GASTROENTERITIS

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i have gastroenteritis.

Told my boss I can't make it to work today and she wasn't to happy about it. She didn't even ask me how i'm feeling.
Before all this happened, i told her i don't want to work for her anymore so she think i'm giving her an excuse not to show up for work.

NathanBWF

Golden Member
May 29, 2003
wtf is gastroenteritis ?!? you have gas...?

EDIT: NM, Google is my friend...

"What is viral gastroenteritis?
Gastroenteritis means inflammation of the stomach and small and large intestines. Viral gastroenteritis is an infection caused by a variety of viruses that results in vomiting or diarrhea. It is often called the "stomach flu," although it is not caused by the influenza viruses."

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
If you told her you didn't want to work for her anymore, why should she care how you're feeling? Why would you care?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Wag
If you told her you didn't want to work for her anymore, why should she care how you're feeling? Why would you care?
I certainly don't care...

toant103

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Wag

I don't want to work for her anymore because she never care.

fw3308

Dec 12, 2003
fyi, gastroenteritis is an intestinal viral infection. I have had it and it just sucks. No real time table on when it will go away and anything you eat or drink especially dairy products make your stomach and entrails go into serious cramps. Really painful. I don't envy you at all.

Izzo

May 30, 2003
Originally posted by: fw3308
fyi, gastroenteritis is an intestinal viral infection. I have had it and it just sucks. No real time table on when it will go away and anything you eat or drink especially dairy products make your stomach and entrails go into serious cramps. Really painful. I don't envy you at all.
Hmm. That sounds like what I have now. Do the docs give you meds for it? Maybe I shouldn't have had that shamrock shake...