Gas attack

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
"
FUTHER DOWN WE TALK ABOUT FARTS IF THATS WHAT YOU'RE HERE FOR
"

With all these treads about the cost of gas, car's gas milage, and engine types. I just thank god my primary car isn't my old 1973 SD TransAM with it 8L (455cu.in. bored over .030" to 488) .

I got 6 miles to the gallon on good days! :Q

Now my wife drives an Aircraft Carrier made by Ford that she needs a step stool to climb into it, she only get 12mpg, but it can seat everyone in China and thier luggage.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
That wasn't exactly what I thought you were going to say after reading the title.

And on that note, I'm VERY disappointed.

Oh ya, and I drive a sh!tty (not that it's poor quality just that, well, I'd rather drive a porsche) Hyundai Accent that get's 30+ highway.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
yeah...come into my shop when we have beens and rice for lunch. Now that is a gas attack!

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: rudeguy
yeah...come into my shop when we have beens and rice for lunch. Now that is a gas attack!

I taught a class in Irvine CA last year. Each day all 12 students and I went out for lunch at "Normal Resteraunts" on Friday the vegan sugested we try one of her places. We tried Mother Market - where they make nomal style southwestern & Mexican food, but replace the meat in the dish with beans.

About an hour after luch I had to call it a day because the 12 meat eaters in the room were poluting the air soooo bad noone could breath.

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: LeadMagnet

I taught a class in Irvine CA last year. Each day all 12 students and I went out for lunch at "Normal Resteraunts" on Friday the vegan sugested we try one of her places. We tried Mother Market - where they make nomal style southwestern & Mexican food, but replace the meat in the dish with beans.

About an hour after luch I had to call it a day because the 12 meat eaters in the room were poluting the air soooo bad noone could breath.

lmao!!!

Usually the fans take care of our nasty air. One day this yong couple came in right after someone had let out a cloud of natural tear gas. The girl stopped and said, "It smells like someone just ripped ass, I am going to wait in the car." I couldn't do anything but laugh.

By the way, I was the only one working that day.

LeadMagnet

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Originally posted by: LeadMagnet

lmao!!!

Usually the fans take care of our nasty air. One day this yong couple came in right after someone had let out a cloud of natural tear gas. The girl stopped and said, "It smells like someone just ripped ass, I am going to wait in the car." I couldn't do anything but laugh.

By the way, I was the only one working that day.

I ripped a burning nasty one in a hotel elevator alone, it stops at the lobby and 2 women get in while I get out, as the doors close I hear "OH MY GOD!"