Gary Johnson or Dr. Paul more likely to be installed by business plot 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
For 2016, the business leaders (may include Big Labor) have a chance to reduce Dr. Paul's views as being accepted as correct and mainstream. If Dr. Paul could've become President in 2013, then the business leaders wouldn't have been able to plan things out as well in part because they would've been more alike in 2013 than they could be in 2017.

They have a chance to make Gary Johnson as well. Johnson would maybe be a better fit than Paul because Johnson is more of an insider (i.e., he's more of a beltwayarian than he is a libertarian), he's a tool like me (and he's a pothead like I was), and he's not an Austrian (he's more of a chicagoan). Like me, Johnson lacks Dr. Paul's self control because Johnson ran on an anti-crime platform yet he's a libertarian. Maybe he's a lifestyle libertarian, but he's really not a libertarian because he has very limited respect for the NAP and because he approached Dr. Paul who ignored him for various reasons. I'll admit that I don't handle change that well, that I'm controlled at times, because I'm deceptive at other times... that means I may not be a libertarian myself as I think Dr. Block would call me a statist... I would give him gas, and/or a stroke, a heart attack even though I don't ever want to do any of those things to that great good man.

They also have a chance to pit Johnson and at least one Dr. Paul against each other.

All of that said, who do you think will have more power between the Chicagoan Faction and the Austrian Faction/Ron Paul faction? Some form of libertarianism, regardless of how small it may be, will have gained enough popularity

They aren't going to pick Dr. Rand Paul lest they want to continue the Republic longer like their forefather did with Warren G Harding back in the day (Wilson created a key to crashing the Republic, Harding really was used to kick the can down the road... even FDR couldn't crash the U.S. quasi-Imperial Republic immediately). Lincoln, OTOH, almost immediately lead to the death of the U.S. Federal Republic with the 14th Amendment which abolished the States' rights to determine who was a citizen, the protection of their former Citizens, their future citizens-->Subjects, and any possible chances the people have had to not be complicit in world empire. Wilson's heirs, the neocons (like FDR, George W Bush, and the rest of the Rockefeller faction of the Republican Party), made it the U.S. Imperial Republic, I guess.

I apologize for the wall of text, or if anyone felt like their IQ went down, or if it caused anyone a change in their testosterone level, or if they spittled on something valuable. However, I can't help anything I do.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
I apologize for the wall of text, or if anyone felt like their IQ went down, or if it caused anyone a change in their testosterone level, or if they spittled on something valuable. However, I can't help anything I do.

I'd honestly recommend just turning off the internet for a couple of weeks. Unplug your router, put it in a box under your bed. Just live life in the real world for a bit, chill out, reconnect.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I'd honestly recommend just turning off the internet for a couple of weeks. Unplug your router, put it in a box under your bed. Just live life in the real world for a bit, chill out, reconnect.

Great advice-and with all seriousness, make sure you are taking your meds and/or see if they need to be readjusted. Mental health is a lot more important than internet ranting.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Ever wonder if internet ranting is theraputic for a person as it's an outlet to speak one's mind. No one is forcing you to read or reply.

Take your own advice, unplug and quit worrying about someone's views.

NTMBK

Lifer
Nov 14, 2011
Ever wonder if internet ranting is theraputic for a person as it's an outlet to speak one's mind. No one is forcing you to read or reply.

Take your own advice, unplug and quit worrying about someone's views.

duty_calls.png

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Dare I ask.. what the hell does that even mean?
I lack the ability to accurately and quickly analyze enough of the whole scenario... so that's part of how I'm like the Kochtopus. I'm also like the Kochtopus because I recycle too much waste and because I'm too inefficient to survive happily with the State as large as it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.