Gamma not flushing from school

KMurphy

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
I have two (soon three) systems running GammuFlux 24/7. The buffers are set to flush every 30 blocks; but lately they are not flushing until about 100-150 blocks. Manual fluch command does not work.

They are flushing to keys.dcypher.net. My two systems at home flush OK; so I guess it's the school network :(.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It seems that a lot of people have trouble connecting to the Dcypher.net servers. I was having Gamma Flush troubles which were cleared up by using a different proxy. You should try flushing to Mika's proxy or Viztech's proxy instead.

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Murphy-

Try to flush to Mika at teamanandtech.dhs.org or if that doesn't work try mine at 24.9.201.178 port 4556 I in turn flush to Mika, then he flushes to the keys.dcypher.net round robin.

Try Mika first, as his server is more reliable than mine.

This problem is not unheard of with Gamma, but is usually solved by trying the different proxies.

viz

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Oh, speaking of which Viztech, I have 0 blocks for the day on Gamma. Any problems on your end?

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
No problems here Bobber.
Dcypher looks pretty normal for the day other than the fact that none of the blocks that I have sent on to the Team proxy have shown up at DCypher.
It's probable that Mika or the keyserver that he is using is down again.
I'll change over to flush direct to the stats box and see what happens.

viz

edit- That fixed it. I guess that we will have a big day coming up when they get the problem solved. :)