Gaming PC

Traxas

Aug 30, 2017
Hey everyone! I've been looking into buying a computer that would perform well when gaming (All i really need is 1080p 60fps on GTA V, preferably on high settings or so). I'm coming from a ps3 and i don't have a lot of knowledge about pc's. I don't want to spend a lot of money yet i want to have a good gaming experience. So, i found this computer. (the site is in latvian but i'm sure google can translate it) https://m.ss.com/msg/lv/electronics/computers/pc/fmejh.html

the PC costs 270eur and as far as i know, it does not have a great graphics card. So can some of you guys tell me something about this pc? what i would need to upgrade and what it's gonna be capable of?

Traxas

Aug 30, 2017
and also, if i were to upgrade the graphics card or ram, is it going to fit with no problems? and what kind of graphics card should i get? thanks.

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
That's a 5-year-old machine that doesn't have room for a good video card. Not recommended. Also, if you do buy a computer with no graphics card, plan on upgrading the video card and power supply, as the standard power supply in OEMs with integrated graphics don't have the power for a decent card.

Not to be rude, but are you going to be using it for more than gaming? We got our son a PS4 last year, and looks really good on a 40" TV.

Reactions: corkyg