Gaming pc on ''low'' fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred Holmer

Dec 10, 2017
Hello, i just want to say that i've already posted this topic but i haven't got any answers how to fix it so i'll try again. It started 3 months ago when i played a game called h1z1, everything was running smooth as usual but then this wierd thing happend to me. It was like a fps drop but it wasn't actually a fps drop because on my fps counter it said that i had 160 fps, on low settings (pro settings) but i felt like i was playing on 25-40 fps and it was so annoying :/ it is not just on h1z1 it is on csgo, dayz, even league of legends :/
It's still doing this every day.
Please help me :(

SPECS
Gpu asus geforce gtx 1060 dual 6gb
Cpu intel core i7 7700k 4.20 ghz
Motherboard asus strix z270e gaming
Psu corsair RM750 80 PLUS gold
One samsung ssd 931GB and one normal of 232GB
Ram corsair vengeance LPX 4GB times 4, 2400mhz
Be Quiet Pure Rock processor cooler
I have an asus mg248q gaming monitor
I think that's all.

XavierMace

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2013
The problem is your computer says it's running fine but you're saying it's lying. That would be pretty hard for us to troubleshoot without being able to see it. That said you mentioned in your other thread that Windows isn't activated. Assuming that means it's a pirated copy, that's not going to help. Posting duplicate threads is also frowned upon.

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Get newest version of msi afterburner->enable graphs for frametimes->look at graph.
If it's a straight line then there is a sync problem between your gpu and monitor,if it actually works like a sli card then it could be that,try single mode if that is possible.
If the graph is spiky than it's something with your PC possibly storage related.

Status
Not open for further replies.