Gaming chair recommendation

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
I bought the DXracer in blk/orange because... well... orange

when i worked in corporate moving a few years ago... the IRS in Andover, MA ordered 1,000 Herman Miller Aerons, for $700 ea. I probably assembled a few hundred of them... nice product, but too expensive

Larochepiano

Oct 13, 2016
I work 60 hours per week at home, that means I'm probably seated for 58 of those 60 hours. I always used cheap chairs because I'm a cheap guy, I guess I'm pretty lucky because I've never felt pain in my back, but I am getting older now and I realised maybe it's time I invest a small amount on a computer chair since I sit 58 hours a week in it, I searched online and I found a Markus swivel chair, it cost around 200$ CAD, it's not a Herman Miller but it's not too bad. I read some reviews and people said it's the "cheap" chair of high-class chairs. I've been using it for a month now and I love it!

clok1966

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2004
I have went through many, I'm almost the exact copy of OP and have wondered about this too. 99% of the office chairs i have bought through the years, expensive or cheap, the foam in the seat is worthless in 6 months (yes i got plenty of my won padding there, but its not the same). I have used the mesh stuff and must say it seems like it might be the answer. But some of you heavier guys, do they sag, over time.. My guess a sag would be better then crushed foam. I have looked the last 2 years and still have not bought one.

The recliner is the one i lean too. something like this
https://goo.gl/images/417GYT

but i worry i sit to damn much now..