Gamespot says XBox Live is garbage compared to PS+ and should be dumped next gen

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by arredondo, Jan 3, 2013.

1. oivoodsio

oivoodsio Junior Member

Let us compare PSN downtime compared to Xbox live....yea no comparison. Also hey gamespot Lulz says hi you fruitbags.

2. nextJin

nextJin Golden Member

Didn't PSN go through a dramatic revamp late last year?

3. oivoodsio

oivoodsio Junior Member

They have had 2-3 dramatic revamps, each time coinciding w/ some type of security breach. It really comes down to you get what you pay for, in sony's case you are not paying for anything, so you get none of the Xbox live extras. Not to say PS3 is a bad console but PSN blows.

4. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

played some ssf4 online last night on psn because i am waiting for my $35 12month xbox live card to get here, and holy shit it is so bad on psn. takes forever to get into a game and when you do, laggy as shit. unplayable.

5. smackababy

smackababy Lifer

I find the skill level to be really low in on PSN for most games. SF4, SSF4, even MVC3. I haven't played any of the current revisions like AE and UMVC3, but I doubt they got much better.

6. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer

it is for ae that's for sure. thankfully my xbl card came today so i will be back on ae tonight on xbl :)

7. Aikouka

Aikouka Lifer

I signed up for PS+ today mostly to get some of those free games. I planned on getting Gravity Rush (for my Vita) at some point, and this saves me the money... as long as I'm a PS+ subscriber. :p

EDIT:

To add, Sony is having a 12 months with 3 extra deal where if you subscribe for 12 months, you get three extra. Apparently, this also works with the cards, which means any cheap, eBay cards will also work and provide the games that I mentioned above ( there are more than just Gravity Rush ). You can see what games are available through Sony's new online store:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES

8. purbeast0

purbeast0 Lifer