Games you finished in 2017

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Just rounded off a 4 year old save in oblivion. I pick it up very infrequently and play a few quests. Just finished the last quest in the last questline, I became the Gray Fox. Im already the leader of every other faction (beat the main quest too) so now I just have to find the last couple daedric artifacts and finish up the side quests I still have. I ended up a level 70 orc. No I did not cheat, but yes I did do the training exploit to get me past level 56.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I more or less finished Civilization 6 this year. I got every victory type, anyway.

I also maxed out my score in Forza Horizon 3, although there are still a few cars that I do not have yet. That was more of an XBox console victory than a PC victory, though, because it PC version is unstable rubbish.

EXCellR8

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2010
took the day off yesterday but didn't really do much in terms of gaming.

I need to wrap up my latest play of Deus Ex and Alien Isolation. I also got the Witcher 3 on sale but that game demolished me before...

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
While technically not finished I did complete one path in Tyranny today. So I consider that one more game I completed this year, it took 28 hours over three days.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
I really enjoyed all of these

DOOM
Mafia III
Shadow Warrior 2
Infinite Warfare
Resident Evil Revelations

I remember when that game came out, I got a copied CD from somebody at work and it didn't even use a crack. Just no DRM at all. I was so amazed at the graphics on my Dell D6000 "gaming" laptop with a Radeon X300 mobile and Pentium M that I overclocked using a pin mod. Spent hours just looking at wall textures, trees and water. Ended up buying a copy like a week later and the disk lived in my laptop bag till it was stolen in 2016.

Last edited: