Games played over Christmas holiday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GoStumpy

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2011
Played some Plants vs Zombies at the Father-in-law's place on the weekend.... :cool:

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
I'm all over the place. I've been playing tons of games I never thought or knew about prior to Steam sale. So far my heavy hitters have been Sanctum and Frozen Synapse. Both make me rage at certain times.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Woo hoo.. I beat new vegas tonight. I went with the yes men because NCR was overbearing and I didnt like the legion.

silvan4now

Oct 4, 2011
every year is the same thing when it comes to little games....plants vs zombie.
the only difference this year was a little Limbo and some Trine 2....must try them believe me.

power_hour

Oct 16, 2010
BF3, Skyrim, Batman, and surprisingly SWTOR are all my favs. This should keep me busy for 2012.

Zorander

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2010
I did my second run of New Vegas and am now exploring one of the four DLCs I also purchased (Lonesome Road). Damn... it's a lot harder than the main storyline. My normally bad-ass character can easily clear the Legion camp but is barely able to stand toe-to-toe with a single Deathclaw.