• Bulletstorm
  • De Blob 2
  • Dreamcast Collection
  • Knights Contract
Wii

• Cozy Fire (WiiWare)
  • De Blob 2
  • Faxanadu (Virtual Console)
  • Jewel Keepers: Easter Island (WiiWare)
  • Learning with the PooYoos: Episode 1 (WiiWare demo)
  • Rage of the Gladiator (WiiWare demo)
Nintendo DS/DSi

• Arctic Escape (DSiWare)
  • De Blob 2
  • G.G Series DRIFT CIRCUIT (DSiWare)
  • Radiant Historia
  • Remote Racers (DSiWare)
  • TrackMania Turbo
Playstation Portable

• Ys I & II Chronicles (PSN)

Oct 19, 2000
In for Killzone 3. My brother is considering Bulletstorm just for the Gears 3 beta. I downloaded the demo but haven't played it yet.

crisium

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2001
Preordered Killzone 3. I enjoyed the Bulletstorm demo, but am not interested enough to pay cash for it. Still, it'll be something to keep an eye out for when it's cheaper. I'll be playing many hours of KZ3 multiplayer to make it pay for itself.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
In for Killzone 3. My brother is considering Bulletstorm just for the Gears 3 beta. I downloaded the demo but haven't played it yet.

I wouldn't wait long on deciding on Bulletstorm. The "Epic Edition" that comes with the beta is on a limited run that, if I'm reading Epic Games' comments right, is limited to the initial batch.

Amazon has it with a $20 pre-order credit.

Kmart will have it with $20 worth of reward points.

Best Buy has it with a copy of the Gears of War Triple Pack for just $5 more.

Toys R Us has it with a $5 gift card by itself or $40 gift card when paired with another game.

• Bulletstorm (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Dance Paradise (Xbox 360) - $49.99
  • Dead Space 2 (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Just Dance 2 (Wii) - $39.99
  • Killzone 3 (PS3) - $59.99
  • NBA 2K11 (PS3, Xbox 360) - $39.99

American Gunner

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2010
I wouldn't wait long on deciding on Bulletstorm. The "Epic Edition" that comes with the beta is on a limited run that, if I'm reading Epic Games' comments right, is limited to the initial batch.

Amazon has it with a $20 pre-order credit.

Kmart will have it with $20 worth of reward points.

Best Buy has it with a copy of the Gears of War Triple Pack for just $5 more.

Toys R Us has it with a $5 gift card by itself or $40 gift card when paired with another game.

• Bulletstorm (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Dance Paradise (Xbox 360) - $49.99
  • Dead Space 2 (PS3, Xbox 360) - $59.99
  • Just Dance 2 (Wii) - $39.99
  • Killzone 3 (PS3) - $59.99
  • NBA 2K11 (PS3, Xbox 360) - $39.99

As long as you don't need a code, I would just wait for them to announce the gears beta and get it used then. I am in for Killzone.

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
As long as you don't need a code, I would just wait for them to announce the gears beta and get it used then. I am in for Killzone.

It doesn't sound like the Gears 3 beta will be open so you'll need a code.

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
If the Gears 3 beta run is anything like the Halo one that came with Crackdown, there will be half a dozen sites handing out codes when it goes live as well.

I'm in for Killzone 3 fo' sho'. Bulletstorm seems fun, but it doesn't seem $60 fun, and it's a bummer that it doesn't have full campaign coop, when it strikes me as a game that would be huge for that, so I'm gonna wait a bit for that one.

Also, probably going to pick up the Move Sharpshooter gun to try out with KZ3 and Extraction HD, looks awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G8xfJGVVVM

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I might have to get this, even though I have the Greatest Hits CD:

Xenogears (PSone Classic)

Krakn3Dfx

Platinum Member
Sep 29, 2000
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it if you get it. I'd like to have it too, but I don't even have a nav controller yet, so getting KZ3 plus the nav plus the peripheral makes KZ3 a very expensive game.

Yeah, I don't have the Nav controller either, so it's going to be a little bit of a cash drop to get the game the hardware to make it all work.

Luckily, I have a sizable WalMart gift card I need to use up, so that'll make it a little less of a money sink :).

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
I'd love to hear your thoughts on it if you get it. I'd like to have it too, but I don't even have a nav controller yet, so getting KZ3 plus the nav plus the peripheral makes KZ3 a very expensive game.

me too. I dont have a PS3 but a good friend does, with move. if its awesome he'll buy it and I can leech :sneaky:

just ordered de blob 2 from amazon, my wife friggin LOVED de blob 1

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
Played both the Bulletstorm and KZ3 demos on my PS3 yesterday. I liked them both, and I'm very happy about the controls being tightened up in KZ3. I'll be waiting till I order my GTX 570 before buying Bulletstorm. I will want to play KZ3 at some point as well, but I'll wait till it drops down to ~$30 since I'm not interested in multiplayer.

digiram

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2004
Anyone know if they ever release Einhander for psone classic? Xenogears, btw, is one of my all time favorite rpgs. One of the greatest story lines in a video game... ever. I have the original for the psone still, but must have sold Einhander at some point or traded it in.

BTW, I was a moron at one point. I traded in 3 games to get Parasite Eve 2... 2 of them happen to be Suikoden and Tales of Destiny... both are worth a ton more. The third might have been Einhander. PE2 was a decent game, but I had no clue how big of a mistake I was making at the time.

Oct 19, 2000
I'll have to check it later, this site is blocked at my work.

Here's the article text:

Tomorrow (or midnight tonight, depending on your level of enthusiasm), Bulletstorm will launch across the country. For a select group of Xbox 360 owners, this purchase will be partially driven by the desire to play Gears of War 3 early -- specifically, the Gears of War 3 multiplayer beta that's included with Bulletstorm's "Epic Edition."

Epic's Rod Fergusson warned Twitter users that a code alone wouldn't secure early entry in the multiplayer beta. Entering the code actually adds an option to Bulletstorm's main menu, which will grant access to the multiplayer beta when it becomes available. Just like Crackdown hosted the Halo 3 beta, the Bulletstorm disc is needed to play the Gears 3 beta.

While we're on the topic, Fergusson has also promised more news on the multiplayer beta will be available later this week. Keep your eyes on the 'Stiq for it.

American Gunner

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2010
So, I may be slow, but does that mean you have to buy it new and keep the game to play. Or can you get a used copy, and as long as you have the disc you can get in?

Oct 19, 2000
It sounds like it will come with a code that unlocks the option in the game, so you'll have to buy it new and then hold on to it. A smart move since it's obvious that the inclusion of the beta is to sell copies of the game.