Gamersgate: D&D Compilation $19.99

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
For download?
Not such a great deal. They already put out several Forgotten Realms collectors packs for that price which usually include Neverwinter Nights as well.

But for anyone that hasnt yet played them this should probably be the deal they jump on.
Those are all the best games right there, with NWN coming in a distant 2nd.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
For download?
Not such a great deal. They already put out several Forgotten Realms collectors packs for that price which usually include Neverwinter Nights as well.

But for anyone that hasnt yet played them this should probably be the deal they jump on.
Those are all the best games right there, with NWN coming in a distant 2nd.

I already have NWN on Steam. The rest of these I have on disk...somewhere. However, I don't have the expansions on BGII, so figured for $19.99, it was a pretty good deal.

GOG still has each game at $9.99.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
$20 for these 6 is a great deal, whether from GG, Amazon, or GoG the next time they have them on sale.

The GG listing says their download is DRM-free like GoG's, I wonder if that's also true of the Amazon disc version?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Warning! This compilation does NOT install the games and expansions in the directories that BG1Tutu and other mods expect, so they will fail at install. I was able to get the widescreen mod installed, but not anything else.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Warning! This compilation does NOT install the games and expansions in the directories that BG1Tutu and other mods expect, so they will fail at install. I was able to get the widescreen mod installed, but not anything else.

Good to know, sir. Thank you.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Found out it doesn't include the file bgate2.mpi which is needed for EasyTutu installation.

Sucks!

Many disc based games sold online (Steam, GOG, etc.) have their executables hacked to account for not having a disc in the drive. As such, they can also sometimes delete a handful of files which are no longer necessary. The downside is old mods and such which required specific files may not work.

Thats why I like bethesda games. All their shit is single file plugins that pretty much always work.