Discussion Game Stop Stock Short Squeeze

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
The Citizens United ruling means we can't get money out of politics. House Bill 1 would have made tracing it to the source a lot easier, something the GOP desperately wants to avoid. Otherwise they wouldn't work nearly so hard to conceal it. Click the graphic-

I mean, free speech isn't really free unless you can claim it wasn't you who said it, right?
Yes, these are crooked people. I would argue that lately the Democrats are getting the bulk of Wall Street money, especially the hedge funds. If you are a manipulative billionaire, it's in your interests to control both sides. Why risk your money on one side when you can control both of them?

Reactions: cytg111

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Yes, these are crooked people. I would argue that lately the Democrats are getting the bulk of Wall Street money, especially the hedge funds. If you are a manipulative billionaire, it's in your interests to control both sides. Why risk your money on one side when you can control both of them?
Are you basing the Dems are getting the bulk off anything?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
You going to pretend your insane kimmel posts never happened big guy?
Forgetting the latest stupid thing he has done is kind of necessary for him to make it through life. Honest self reflection would bring him crushing disappointment.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

You're arguing w/o evidence. Get some.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Forgetting the latest stupid thing he has done is kind of necessary for him to make it through life. Honest self reflection would bring him crushing disappointment.
I think my favorite one was ‘you retards think the virus is going to get magically better just because Biden is president?!?’

Now obviously nothing Biden has done could affect the virus so quickly, but the funny thing is the virus HAS gotten a lot better since Biden became president. So even under the incredibly stupid framework he set up, he was wrong.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Shorting : When the caretakers at the nursing home have a pool on who is gonna croak next. Some fucker may be inclined to spike his odds.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Should start a different thread but they just announced that Andy Jassy will become CEO of Amazon, and Jeff Bezos to be Executive Chairman starting Q3.