Game Recommendations?

fersure32

Nov 5, 2012
I just got a new pc with SLI GTX 670's so I'm really looking around for games that will blow me away. I already play BF3, Guild Wars, WoW and some others. I'm open to anything though, is there anything that made a really good impression on you? Thanks.

fersure32

Nov 5, 2012
Wow thanks for the rec's guys! I actually downloaded BL2 I'm excited to play it, I've heard a lot of good things! Metro 2033 looks good too. I will take a look at all the games mentioned thanks!

JarOJam

Nov 7, 2012
Wish I had SLI 670's -_- lol I agree Borderlands 2 and Skyrim are my fav's. You should definitely try em out. did u build urself or buy prebuilt?

MrA79

Aug 11, 2012
Agreed re: Skyrim especially - install the hi-res pack, crank it up to max res and prepare to be awed.

Edit - one monitor or multi? What's the total res? SLI 670 is hugely overkill for one non-2560 monitor.

rivethead

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2005
*sniff*sniff*

I smell noobs........

PEACE BE WITH YOU, NOOBS!!

Thanks.

OP you imply that you're looking for a game that's visually stunning. I've always heard Crysis with a bunch of mods is the way to stress a system and produce beautiful visuals.

Regardless of that, I found the actual game play and story in Crysis to be a lot of fun (as long as you dislike North Koreans and Aliens with bad tempers).

But I'm just a noob.