Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 482 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
Spoiler tags have nothing to do with the books (the content of which is not allowed in this thread, even with spoiler tags).

Spoiler tags can be used in this thread for rumors, or any type of unaired content. I for one really appreciate if spoiler tags are used for trailers (as someone did above), as trailers are, by definition, unaired content, and I don't (want to) watch them. And yes, to me this includes the 'next week on GoT' teaser thingy at the end of an episode.

Will do. I too tend to avoid such things... tend to.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
Spoiler tags have nothing to do with the books (the content of which is not allowed in this thread, even with spoiler tags).

Spoiler tags can be used in this thread for rumors, or any type of unaired content. I for one really appreciate if spoiler tags are used for trailers (as someone did above), as trailers are, by definition, unaired content, and I don't (want to) watch them. And yes, to me this includes the 'next week on GoT' teaser thingy at the end of an episode.

That content is aired on HBO as well, generally a few days after it's released on YT, but I see your point.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
If the creators intended you to see the preview then it shouldn't reveal anything earlier than they want it to. A well-made preview should raise more questions and answer none. "How did they get back there?" "Why is so-and-so with so-and-so?" "I saw hands in chains but WHO WAS IT?!"

All too often though, previews get made by someone who DGAF and it spoils sh-

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
If the creators intended you to see the preview then it shouldn't reveal anything earlier than they want it to. A well-made preview should raise more questions and answer none. "How did they get back there?" "Why is so-and-so with so-and-so?" "I saw hands in chains but WHO WAS IT?!"

All too often though, previews get made by someone who DGAF and it spoils sh-

Same assholes that made the batman v superman trailer! D:D:D:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
ooo, zombie mountain about to kill some cultists and onion knight turning John Snow's sword on the Nightwatch?

Fire&Blood

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2009
4b9x7yws7al0.png

local

Golden Member
Jun 28, 2011
I'm going to need some kind of rehabilitation program when this show ends.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
So, anyone got an article with a frame by frame analysis? Sounds like a good way to spend the time before the real thing hits.
You know it's coming. Wish they would hurry up with it though. I don't have any shit to do or places to be.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Weird choice for a song.

So, anyone got an article with a frame by frame analysis? Sounds like a good way to spend the time before the real thing hits.

Stranger choice than Daft Punk's "The Game has Changed" from Tron Legacy?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Excellent frame-by-frame analysis of the trailer. Saves me the trouble of downloading it to watch in super slo-mo myself.