Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 476 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
Been out of town, came home to watch GOT on DVR, so shows recorded. Did they skip last week? Last episode I remember they called Jon Snow outside to uh, prove a point.

So you missed the one where Tyrion discovered that he was a Warg and Jon Snow became and ice zombie?

Yeah that was tragic when Tyrion lost his piece to the cock merchant, but now that he can warg into a dragon, he's got the biggest cock in all of Westeros! Things aren't going to end well for Cercei when he pays her a visit next episode I don't think. :eek:

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Yeah that was tragic when Tyrion lost his piece to the cock merchant, but now that he can warg into a dragon, he's got the biggest cock in all of Westeros! Things aren't going to end well for Cercei when he pays her a visit next episode I don't think. :eek:

I'm just glad we finally got to see the cock merchant after all that teasing.

jon snow's stabbing was the final episode of the season, oldman

Feb 6, 2007
Been out of town, came home to watch GOT on DVR, so shows recorded. Did they skip last week? Last episode I remember they called Jon Snow outside to uh, prove a point.

I watched the last episode, and it just really confused me. Am I wrong, or did they replace Jon Snow with Colin Farrell?

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
so the actor who played jon snow said he's not coming back season 6.
but the shows 7 seasons, right?

jon snow sits on the iron throne season7, married to the dragon queen w/tyrion as his hand

there can only be one...

matricks

Nov 19, 2014
Melisandre will resurrect him, he will travel to Eastwatch, and expert rower Gendry will row him to Kings Landing. They will arrive for season 8 finale, in the mean time they'll be on a boat. Jaqen H'gar, under the guise of Xaro Xhoan Daxos will serve as his hand. Danaerys will run a brothel of mother of dragons lookalikes.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
jon snow sits on the iron throne season7, married to the dragon queen w/tyrion as his hand

there can only be one...

The whole problem with that theory is that most of the shows followers think its true. So GRRM will change it even if that was his original plan.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Melisandre will resurrect him, he will travel to Eastwatch, and expert rower Gendry will row him to Kings Landing. They will arrive for season 8 finale, in the mean time they'll be on a boat. Jaqen H'gar, under the guise of Xaro Xhoan Daxos will serve as his hand. Danaerys will run a brothel of mother of dragons lookalikes.

Too many things going on in that paragraph. Expect this to be the season 12 finale ;)

dainthomas

Lifer
Dec 7, 2004
The whole problem with that theory is that most of the shows followers think its true. So GRRM will change it even if that was his original plan.

I could see him doing that, as he seems to hate fans of his books now.

He'll make Ramsay lord of the seven kingdoms, just for the lulz.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
So the latest internet investigators have reviewed the death of Jon Snow frame by frame and say just as the scene fads out a tinge of purple, not blue of the wights, appears in Jon's eyes.

http://decider.com/2015/06/29/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-eyes-change-color/

Others say, get a life and wait until next year.

All I can see is the movie set studio light bulb shining on his chest and in the pupils of his eyes. :p

......That means he's still alive when they yell "Cut" and fade to black. :D

jon-snow1.gif

He hasn't yet turned a wight as he's currently bar hopping the streets of Belfast lookin' normal.
z7lBgJ4.jpg

I could see him doing that, as he seems to hate fans of his books now.

He'll make Ramsay lord of the seven kingdoms, just for the lulz.

It's a well known fact that GRRM is a massive troll. :colbert:

Last edited:

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
So is there any of the main characters remaining anymore? I seems like the gist of the story is, all the great kings and their men died one after the other and then the zombies came and took care of the remaining people. Fuck George RR Troll

Btw at the end was Khaleesi surrounded bu the Dothrakis?

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
So is there any of the main characters remaining anymore? I seems like the gist of the story is, all the great kings and their men died one after the other and then the zombies came and took care of the remaining people. Fuck George RR Troll

Btw at the end was Khaleesi surrounded bu the Dothrakis?

Who is Khaleesi?

It's basically means "queen" or "wife of chief" in Dothraki so it really irks me when people treat it like the character's name. A bunch of people are even naming their kids "Khaleesi." :rolleyes: The Dothraki have many tribes and Khals, so there are many Khaleesi's as well. It doesn't really identify her.

Sure, character's still address her as "Khaleesi," but they do so in the same context as "queen" or "your highness."

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Who is Khaleesi?

It's basically means "queen" or "wife of chief" in Dothraki so it really irks me when people treat it like the character's name. A bunch of people are even naming their kids "Khaleesi." :rolleyes: The Dothraki have many tribes and Khals, so there are many Khaleesi's as well. It doesn't really identify her.

Sure, character's still address her as "Khaleesi," but they do so in the same context as "queen" or "your highness."

Well, Melisandre would never have any interest in Elton John since he has no "King's Blood" running through his veins, but he is still the Queen of England, yes?

And to be slightly less flippant. There is only one Khaleesi. Why? Because it isn't real and she is the only khaleesi you have ever seen or heard about.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Well, Melisandre would never have any interest in Elton John since he has no "King's Blood" running through his veins, but he is still the Queen of England, yes?

And to be slightly less flippant. There is only one Khaleesi. Why? Because it isn't real and she is the only khaleesi you have ever seen or heard about.

No. We know that the Khaleesi of fallen Khals go to Vaes Drothak. We heard that there are others in Essos. Just call her Danny.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
Who is Khaleesi?

How the fuck cares? answer the damn question, dork

Fire&Blood

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2009
If that ship Jaime is aboard doesn't turn around (or collide with Gendry's boat) and there is no antidote aboard, I expect the prince to swim to shore for revenge. Jaime would be wise to jump the ship too, going back to KL greatly reduces his chances of making it to season 7.

Murloc

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2008
Who is Khaleesi?

Well to be honest people have called their kids Regina (literally queen in Latin and Italian) and its translations, Malik (king in arabic, still widespread I think), Basil/Vasily (king, from greek, the russian version is still pretty common I think), Zoltan (sultan in magyar) and other similar names way before game of thrones came about, and it's exactly the same thing.

So you're being irked by something that has existed for thousands of years.

Last edited:

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Well to be honest people have called their kids Regina (literally queen in Latin and Italian) and its translations, Malik (king in arabic, still widespread I think), Basil/Vasily (king, from greek, the russian version is still pretty common I think), Zoltan (sultan in magyar) and other similar names way before game of thrones came about, and it's exactly the same thing.

So you're being irked by something that has existed for thousands of years.

You irk me. Makes no difference how many years you have existed.