Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 457 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Its how Stannis will take kings landing in season 6.

based on the leaked s05e10 season finale, he's not going to be in Season6 unless he's a White Walker or that male Lord of Light priest does his thing. :eek:

This isnt a book spoiler so its ok.

and im Just kidding. haven't watched the season finale yet.

edit:
Holy, I have 21k posts?! :(

Last edited:

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
based on the leaked s05e10 season finale, he's not going to be in Season6 unless he's a White Walker or that male Lord of Light priest does his thing. :eek:

edit:
I was about to go apeshit on you until I read those spoiler tags

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004

edit:

Unfathomable sorrow followed by rage followed by a sigh of relief upon reading the spoilers :awe:

March on king Stannis! Put that literal bastards head on a spike, show them what it means to defy their king!

Wingznut

Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999

edit:
Well played, Jedi... Well played. ;)

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
and once again I just see stuff about leaked season spoiler and don't read it. Maybe he was kidding maybe not, it's getting not worth the risk reading the thread.

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008
and once again I just see stuff about leaked season spoiler and don't read it. Maybe he was kidding maybe not, it's getting not worth the risk reading the thread.
Jesus Craig, why would you give away that much about this show!

Fingolfin269

Lifer
Feb 28, 2003
Finally caught up on the show. Holy changes. But I'm still enjoying it. I'm really hoping that Davos returns to camp before the end of the episode and goes rage mode on Stannis and co.

At least they're doing a good job of shifting the focal point of the viewers hate from episode to episode. Stannis made me forget about Ramsay. For a time...

Mar 10, 2005
Finally caught up on the show. Holy changes. But I'm still enjoying it. I'm really hoping that Davos returns to camp before the end of the episode and goes rage mode on Stannis and co.

At least they're doing a good job of shifting the focal point of the viewers hate from episode to episode. Stannis made me forget about Ramsay. For a time...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26047-1432823202-22.gif

Dr. Zaus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2008

The north remembers!

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001

I predict davos will be a de facto Night Watch.
remember, stannis told him not to return till Nightwatch gives him the supplies he needs

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
do you believe that the faceless man committed suicide?
or is it another mind game parlor trick?

Ordy

Nov 21, 2004
Jon Snow isn't finished. There's no way.
I see Danni got another huge group of fighters that she lost a few seasons ago. Shocker!
Cersie being let back to the castle was a huge mistake. Her eyes are gonna glow red with revenge now. That city is in for a bloodbath.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
meh predictable dribble. Worst season yet.

Mediocre finale with mfg tension and cliffhangers to make people watch again.

Meh

Bad writing this season

crownjules

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2005
Jon Snow isn't finished. There's no way.
I see Danni got another huge group of fighters that she lost a few seasons ago. Shocker!
Cersie being let back to the castle was a huge mistake. Her eyes are gonna glow red with revenge now. That city is in for a bloodbath.

No doubt. She's going to try and get the army and destroy the Faith Militant. Don't think anyone would oppose since the Faith is now a threat to everyone if they're left unchecked.

Jon Snow was unexpected. If he's truly dead, what main character is going to remain there to give us perspective on the Night's Watch and the coming White Walkers? Sam left. I suppose there's Davos, but...

I don't think Stannis is dead. The cut away from Brienne's "killing blow" is too obvious a giveaway. Every other character's death is depicted on screen.

TheAdvocate

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2005
Lol. This season and last was the connective tissue between the two major story arcs, per GRRM.

Also, no more bitching about spoilers, etc. The show has now passed the books. No need for two threads anymore.

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Did not see that coming.

yup, thought the faceless man was going to feed aria the poison.
didn't see him taking it himself, suicide style.

but I thought that scene was stupid.

just feed the poison to aria.
she goes blind.
simple.

why complicate the 'aria goes blind' scene with the whole faceless suicide but wasnt him mess?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Well looks like I'm rooting for the white walkers now.

There's literally noone I care about in westeros anymore, they can all die, who cares.