Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 206 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ordy

Nov 21, 2004
Now who's gonna take his place as the most hated character. I clapped when it happened at the end. I never clap at TV shows!

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Someone spoiled that he was going to die, otherwise it might have been more enjoyable for me.

Wasn't me, and as far as you're other assumptions I'm not touching em.

Did you notice were at least 6 people in that scene might have done it easily at any time.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Someone spoiled that he was going to die, otherwise it might have been more enjoyable for me.
I make it a point never to read this thread until after I've watched the show. That said...

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see a TV character die.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
do you guys think the birds were dead from the blade or the cake?

Wonder why the queen didnt have a piece of cake?

The guards shouldnt have listened to mommy dearest. She commands shit now...

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Oberyn getting more and more interesting very fast.

But that's not directly related.

Last edited:

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
do you guys think the birds were dead from the blade or the cake?

Wonder why the queen didnt have a piece of cake?

The birds were dead from the blade. Hence the blood, and missing head.

The queen was busy feeding her beloved husband, until he was distracted by Tyrion leaving.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It was spoiled last Sunday after the first episode aired.
If you mean me whistling about Shea, funny shes still alive isn't it.

Heh.

:biggrin:

Those B-52s still taking their time to land up there at the wall to refuel I guess.

Last edited:

ZaneNBK

Golden Member
Sep 14, 2000
If you mean me whistling about Shea, funny shes alive isn't it.

Heh.

-biggrin-

That's not all you said and you know it, and here you're pulling the same type of shit again. Your "subtle" hints are only subtle to a first grader.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
That's not all you said and you know it, and here you're pulling the same type of shit again. Your "subtle" hints are only subtle to a first grader.
other than saying weddings are entertaining along with that is all I said.

Read up through the thread and prove otherwise.

what exactly am I pulling at the moment.

Other than if you actually think the black watch is going to have a squadron of B-52's.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Christ I'm not about to redact that, it was a joke a week ago and if anyone hasn't watched the series in a week and not figured that out yet, screw em.

You're not actually real bright if you think otherwise I'd say personally.

In response to the first grader remark.

Last edited:

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
Aww, they killed that little effer? No HBO and I don't mind being spoiled so I hope the clip's on the GoT YouTube channel tomorrow.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
how bout people simply don't spoil shit in this thread about stuff that hasn't happened in the show, subtle or direct? it really isn't that fucking hard.

if you wanna discuss spoilers, use the spoiler tags. they are here for a reason.

Mar 16, 2005
getting his dick chopped off and fed to him would have a been a more fitting death.

poison is such a girly way to go out.

dmoney1980

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2008
what makes it all so intriguing is the fact that Joffrey had so many enemies that it makes it difficult to know who was in on it

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
how bout people simply don't spoil shit in this thread about stuff that hasn't happened in the show, subtle or direct? it really isn't that fucking hard.

if you wanna discuss spoilers, use the spoiler tags. they are here for a reason.
They never were spoilers to begin with, weddings being interesting is a spoiler?

The other hasn't happened anyone that hasn't read the books doesn't know if it will happen or possibly when it would happen even if it does.

Jesus.

ghost recon88

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2005
They never were spoilers to begin with, weddings being interesting is a spoiler?

The other hasn't happened anyone that hasn't read the books doesn't know if it will happen or possibly when it would happen even if it does.

Jesus.

Just stay the heck out of this thread, you're not doing anyone any favors.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Just stay the heck out of this thread, you're not doing anyone any favors.

This.

I don't think he's intentionally trolling though. He just simply doesn't have a clue how to post without showing off about how he already knows the story. He just couldn’t help himself.