Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 122 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dmoney1980

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2008
name-gen.jpg

Lord Loras Westerling, ha pretty cool!

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
glad i missed ep1. hate being let down by season openers.

waiting till sparticus series finale next week, then going to start watching GoT ep1-3

Dude yes. Spartacus series finale. Can't wait!! Such a great show. I dunno why more people don't like it. One of my favorite ever.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Season 2 of Spartacus really sucks compared to season 1. . . And the change of actors.

zetachi

Oct 5, 2005
^^ This. Jon pretty much is the smartest of the bunch.

Robb is stupid for marrying that woman and causing the entire alliance of the North to get messed up by upsetting the Freys. Sansa is stupid for turning in her own father to the queen. Theon is stupid for following his dumbass dad who ends up dying anyways by falling off a bridge.

LOL wait till book five, turns out he ain't that smart either

Still think Sansa takes the cake, Joffrey loves me, Joffrey is so sweet etc etc Arya lied, my father is a traitor etc etc

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Bran and all the younger characters are not going to play well as the series draws out over the years which sort of sucks. Bran this season is MUCH older looking (as makes sense as they cast an 12 year old kid or so for season 1) and he's lost his youth/innocent look already in season 3. Doesn't fit the character.

There will be the same issues with many of the young characters. Nothing HBO could do about it obviously. but it sort of sucks as part of their story is "being kids".

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Some person posted on Craigslist about acting out an erotic fantasy involving an Iron Throne replica and roleplaying as Dany and Robb...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...rones-craigslist-sex-ad-you-ll-ever-read.html

130408-craigslist-game-of-thrones-embed2.jpg

“You will need to provide your own clothing,” the post says. “Please keep in mind that you will have recently participated in a battle and been thrown in a dungeon, so you will not be wearing your nicest furs. I’m looking for a Stark in the streets but a wildling in the sheets.”

If you could have a similar fantasy evening with the actual people who act on the show who would it be?

Lena Headley and Rose Leslie for me.

MontyAC

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2004
Should be a better paced episode than the first two. One of the show-runner directed this one.