Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 121 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Jaime went from one of my least favorite characters to one of my favorites. He's not so bad.

Cersei is the evil one.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
Jaime went from one of my least favorite characters to one of my favorites. He's not so bad.

Cersei is the evil one.

You must've believe him when he said that you just can't help who you love. Sucker. That "true-blood heir like the Mad King" thing was planned.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
He goes through quite a few character building experiences in the next episodes.

jman19

Lifer
Nov 3, 2000
Between Reeds' introduction, the scene with the Queen of Thorns, and Jaime's and Brienne's fight, I thought the episode was great.

Keep in mind Jaime is supposed to be one of, if not the best swordsman in Westeros. However (explained in greater detail in the books, less so in the show) not only is he shackled, but he's supposed to be very emaciated and weak from his imprisonment.

Yep, exactly. The books make it more clear that Jamie was really rotting in his cell at Riverrun. He's not exactly in top physical condition when he took on Brienne, never mind the shackles!

Zeze

Lifer
Mar 4, 2011
The mother of dragons without make up. She resembles that Kickass girl.

7HRJA.jpg

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Cressen Lannister the Sellsword.

So does that mean I am rich and great with a sword. :awe:

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
I feel bad for arya since she is captured by the brotherhood without banners:(

Stupid Sandor had to open his big mouth.

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
She's not sympathetic. When he gets sick with the pox after her praying for his death, she realizes how horrible that is. So she prays for him to be healed and if the gods do it that she'll love him as her own. But she never can love him and always treats him as an outsider. So now she wonders if the state of her family is the gods getting back at her for breaking her promise to them.

I hated this scene because it was not even remotely close to anything in the books.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
How are they going to have him lose his hand? It can't be from the Boltons since Roose was so pissed when he found out the Mummers did it.

I wonder if they are even going to do it.

I have not read the latest book yet but from what I remember it really was not that huge a issue as at most it simply directed some hate to the group.

Sure it made him reflect on his life and such but I don't recall anything else it caused really unless I am forgetting something.

Narse

Moderator<br>Computer Help
Mar 14, 2000
I wonder if they are even going to do it.

I have not read the latest book yet but from what I remember it really was not that huge a issue as at most it simply directed some hate to the group.

Sure it made him reflect on his life and such but I don't recall anything else it caused really unless I am forgetting something.

It did much more than that. Made him question his entire reason of existence.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
It did much more than that. Made him question his entire reason of existence.

Just like I said but if they have changed the books in the ways they already have they can simply cause it another way if they removed the group that did it.

Although I could had sworn the previews showed
giganto fighting a bear

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
I feel bad for arya since she is captured by the brotherhood without banners:(

Stupid Sandor had to open his big mouth.

um.. thought the brotherhood is loyal to ned stark?
(i havent watched season 3 yet. waiting for sparticus to wrap up this week, then will binge watch it, then will watch GoT.)

dont want to get mixed up and think "why doesnt sparticus get his girlfriend to fry the romans w/her dragons?"

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
Just like I said but if they have changed the books in the ways they already have they can simply cause it another way if they removed the group that did it.

Although I could had sworn the previews showed
giganto fighting a bear

I saw that too, no reason the boltons wouldn't let her do that.