Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 92 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nerva

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2005
Question and potential spoiler. The guy who struck Tyrion in battle during episode 9, he was the Queen's man seeking revenge?

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Question and potential spoiler. The guy who struck Tyrion in battle during episode 9, he was the Queen's man seeking revenge?

Yes and in the books it talks about it being a plan to kill him during the battle.

Merad

Platinum Member
May 31, 2010

Tyrion believes that Moore was ordered to kill him by Cersi. But, IIRC it's never confirmed.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Last episode tonight...

Looking forward to it then I'm gonna be depressed about it ending until next season....

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
I totally forgot Stannis had a daughter. Was she even in the 3rd book? I only really remember her from the 5th.

This is an exercise in futility now, but can we please stop posting about shit in this thread that has not happened on the TV show yet? Even little stuff like this irks me, as insignificant as it may be I don't want to know Stannis has a daughter until I see for myself.

But yes, I agree about the nose. It looks like Stannis gave her a stern backhand square on it lol

Last edited:

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
This is an exercise in futility now, but can we please stop posting about shit in this thread that has not happened on the TV show yet? Even little stuff like this irks me, as insignificant as it may be I don't want to know Stannis has a daughter until I see for myself.

But yes, I agree about the nose. It looks like Stannis gave her a stern backhand square on it lol

So i shouldnt mention
a Stark named Tony and his incredible armor?
Dont worry, you're not going to see him next season unless the writers...

and geez.. next season is 18months away?!

Last edited:

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
What was the deal with all of winterfell being burned? I thought it was under seige and they knocked theon out to give him up to get themselves out alive.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
What was the deal with all of winterfell being burned? I thought it was under seige and they knocked theon out to give him up to get themselves out alive.

Maester Luwin should have told them what happened.
Roose Bolton's son burns down Winterfell and blames it on Theon.

Sep 12, 2004
The finale was like watching an epic Superbowl. Awesome but, damn, it's over until next season.

It would be great if HBO expanded this series to 15 episodes per season.