Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 81 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
They're pretty hot, but harp?! That's one of the most uncool instruments ever created. The only place in the world they fit in, is in a mahogany paneled parlor, with a peat fire burning in the fireplace, and servants bring you and your guests rare cognac, and truffles accented in gold leaf.

They'd look better playing cello.

yea the harp is kinda lame, but they are nice to look at :awe:

Sep 12, 2004
It's been a bit boring waiting for all hell to break loose. This week's episode seemed like the most filler of any so far. The previews for next week shows a lot of promise though.

BladeVenom

Lifer
Jun 2, 2005
It doesn't look like there's going to be any weasel soup.

what is this talk about winter coming? when is it going to happen?
Summer ended at the first episode of the season. It's now autumn. If you recall the message is sent by a white raven.

It's been a bit boring waiting for all hell to break loose. This week's episode seemed like the most filler of any so far. The previews for next week shows a lot of promise though.
Next week there will be a big battle.

I wouldn't call it filler. Most of those scenes are set ups for important events later on. Remember them for next season.

zokudu

Diamond Member
Nov 11, 2009
I honestly don't remember anything from last nights episode this morning. It was all just a jumbled together meh for me.

Also the girl Robb's fucking is FROM Volantis. That's not her name. Volantis is a city accross the narrow sea.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
mmm dat ass from volantis

but no full frontal, why hbo why?

I think this part is the biggest thing I have found that I don't care that is different from the books.

Granted the books
hardly had anything about her and what happens because of her is huge
but it seems they made her to big a part of the show although I won't mind if she shows more skin next time. ;)