Game of Thrones - TV Series (NO BOOK SPOILERS)

Page 146 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Episode 9's title is Rains of Castamere which should be the RW.
Joff's wedding would probably be in season 3 to finish off the story of the leeches bursting in the fire, and probably some news about Balon's death.

I doubt we will see that this season.

quikah

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2003
This was a MUCH better episode compared to the last one. Hopefully they dig themselves out of the boring hole they dug for Bran in the next episode, it will be a disappointment if it is just another argument with Osha.

I really liked the scene with Sam, though forgetting the dagger is a bit of a facepalm, I suspect this will be used as a plot device when/if coldhands shows up.

Last edited:

ghost recon88

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2005
Side question: Anyone know what the difference is between the original 5 disk Blu-ray release (now discontinued) and the 7 disk one they just released this year (Link)? They both come with blu ray and DVD disks right?

bhagan

Sep 19, 2012
Take your time, who knows when Winds of Winter will be out. Hopefully quicker than five years:'(

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
I want to read the books, but I don't want to ruin the show. I just feel like the show isn't giving me enough. It seems like there is so much that is being glossed over or left out completely. It makes me sad.

chimaxi83

Diamond Member
May 18, 2003
I want to read the books, but I don't want to ruin the show. I just feel like the show isn't giving me enough. It seems like there is so much that is being glossed over or left out completely. It makes me sad.

There are definitely things left out, but a lot of it can really be considered fluff. My only real annoyance is characters in the show looking nothing like I thought they would, based on book descriptions. This is somewhat recitified by all the nice titties that you can't get in print :cool:

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
I can't wait for Cersei to get hers as well. Will be very satisfying, a ways to wait though.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Side question: Anyone know what the difference is between the original 5 disk Blu-ray release (now discontinued) and the 7 disk one they just released this year (Link)? They both come with blu ray and DVD disks right?

I own the original 5-disc version; so, I just checked it out, and it does not come with DVDs or digital copies.

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001
I lol'd @ Tyrion's dissapointment that Sansa will never want to have sex with him. Lolololol, poor pedo imp

its not pedo, she's a "flowered" woman now

plus there's the fact that Sophie Turner looks like she will soon be able to do stand-ins as Brienne with the way she's growing...

Mar 16, 2005
NYC-Exhibition-Sophie-Turner-game-of-thrones-34159059-1136-1536.jpg

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
Another book timeline question: When did
Penny and her jousting dog and pig first make an appearance? Can't remember if it was at Tyrions or Joffrey's wedding. I know Joeff badgers his uncle into performing with the other dwarves, thus giving yet another reason to hate the little twerp!

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
its not pedo, she's a "flowered" woman now

plus there's the fact that Sophie Turner looks like she will soon be able to do stand-ins as Brienne with the way she's growing...

Natalie+Dormer+Sophie+Turner+Game+Thrones+UViPGmMIGPkx.jpg

who's the blond chick? sorta looks like Michelle Pfeiffer

164264066.jpg

chick next to Aria?

Last edited: