Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poofyhairguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2005
The other GOT thread basically got ruined because of people who read the books. But this is a big nerd forum and GOT is about as big as mainstream nerdom gets so I don't see why two threads can't be accommodated.

If you have read the books, please don't even post in this thread. Even if you don't plan to leak stuff, you might unintentionally do so. The other thread still exists so please discuss the series with other book nerds in that thread.

I swear to god, anyone that posts book spoilers in this thread I will e-stalk you and everytime you try to make a thread I will ruin it with 60's spiderman pictures! Also I will keep a list of people who book spoil in this OP so that we all can block that person.

So, with all that said: Let the discussion begin.

This is all being discussed. Please just hold tight for a few more hours. Thank you.

Anandtech Administrator
KeithTalent

Last edited by a moderator:

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
this isn't going to work, there is already a separate book and show thread, and the trolls don't care and continue to post in the show thread to discuss the book. this was tried with the walking dead and the same thing happened. not sure why but the spoiling nerds just think it's so cool to let everyone know they have read the books and to tell everyone what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.