Game for me and GF

GDaddy

Mar 30, 2006
Looking for a game my gf and i can play together. 2 comps in the same room, an want a single player type game we can play in co-op mode. She loved Oblivion, looking for something simular but can pla together. Any ideas?

MarcVenice

Moderator Emeritus <br>
Apr 2, 2007
Haha engraver is on the money :p

Sacred, loki and games like that can be played in coop mode. Perhaps you can do coop mode in Two Worlds, oblivion kind of game ? go check it out I say ...

GDaddy

Mar 30, 2006
Originally posted by: Engraver
Naked Twister in co-op mode.

but the whole point is to get out of the bedroom, been hiding in there from her kids too much lately. at least the computer games get us out in the family area.

GDaddy

Mar 30, 2006
Originally posted by: MarcVenice
Haha engraver is on the money :p

Sacred, loki and games like that can be played in coop mode. Perhaps you can do coop mode in Two Worlds, oblivion kind of game ? go check it out I say ...

Thanks, will have to check them out.

TheUnk

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2005
Originally posted by: GDaddy
Originally posted by: Engraver
Naked Twister in co-op mode.

but the whole point is to get out of the bedroom, been hiding in there from her kids too much lately. at least the computer games get us out in the family area.

Have the family play too. Naked Twister doesn't have to be limited to 2 players.

Engraver

Jun 5, 2007
Naked Twister in the living room while the kids play "Who Can Wear the Blindfold the Longest?".

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Titan Quest & TQ Immortal Throne are pretty good for coop
idSoftware's FPS are pretty good for coop, the older ones that is..

Poulsonator

Golden Member
Aug 19, 2002
MMO's are perfect for this. You always have a "group" with the two of you, and you can pretty much do whatever you want, co-op. My wife and I played WoW for about a year, and now we moved to LOTRO. Same as you, the gaming rigs in the same room, back-to-back.

cwdegood

Feb 7, 2006
I'm with the MMO idea.

My g/f loved it when I built her a PC, got a new set of WoW disks/Key and took some time leveling a char with her.

She loves it, and I enjoy being able to connect with her on a "PC" level.

Skott

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2005
MMOs are great for couples. What about that new game, Two Worlds? I havent read much about it but its suppose to be similar to Oblivion I hear. Dunno if it has Co-Op though.

TheUnk

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2005
Yeah MMOs are great for couples to get fat together with while their sex life reaches an all-time-low cause they just have to get another lvl.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
Try Guild wars. Its MMO lite with no fees, you dont have to group with others and the story aint half bad, its not that great but its not awful. If you dont know how to moderate anything in life than stay away from MMOs. If your a responsible adult and can control yourself a MMO can be fun.

GDaddy

Mar 30, 2006
Thanks for the input, i will have to look into Guild Wars, any other free ones out there that are decent. Dont know how much we will get to play, as we try to have lives and she has kids, so we dont want to pay a monthly fee. She likes to kill things mainly, so not limited to fantasy.

AllGamer

Apr 26, 2006
Originally posted by: GDaddy
Looking for a game my gf and i can play together. 2 comps in the same room, an want a single player type game we can play in co-op mode. She loved Oblivion, looking for something simular but can pla together. Any ideas?

unless your GF is into console games a lot, she will find most FPS, RTS and fighting games boring.

the best way to immerse your GF into PC/Console games are with RPG games, or Sims 2 :D

seriously girls digs those 2 type of games, and get addicted to them easy, same goes for MMORPG

There are many RPG games that can be played in CoOp mode, and are good, like Baldus Gate, Dungeon Siege, Diablo 1 / Diablo 2, and hmm... much more, that's just to name a few.

of course already mentioned Sims / Sims 2

other games Girls might like are stuff like Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Sim City

Sim City can be played network mode, (some versions), but RCT is purely single as in one player only