Gainward GF4400 Golden Sample Card Question

mrman3k

Dec 15, 2001
I was wondering if the 4400 version has the 3d shutter glasses or is that only with the 4600? Also, if it is not included, could I buy them separately?

Utterman

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2001
I'm not sure if the 4400 has the glasses, but I'm getthing the 4400 today and I will be sure to let you know.

mrman3k

Dec 15, 2001
Thank you! Also, when you report back, could you tell me where you got your card, I am thinking of getting mine from Newegg. Also, anyone else with information, if you could post it, that would be appreciated.

spp

Golden Member
Jul 9, 2001
It doesn't inlcude it. And also, I got mine from newegg and it seems that the checkerboard and garbage output problem still persists..... I had to return mine to gainward yesterday..

Utterman

Platinum Member
Apr 17, 2001
Originally posted by: spp
It doesn't inlcude it. And also, I got mine from newegg and it seems that the checkerboard and garbage output problem still persists..... I had to return mine to gainward yesterday..

Looks like I have the same problem :(

What steps did you take to RMA to gainward???

BTW I ordered from newegg.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Just got mine a few hours ago from Newegg. No glasses, no corrupt picture either. Very nice.

HeatMiser

Mar 17, 2002
I got mine from newegg about a month ago. No glass. My first card was a bad one. I RMA'd it to Gainward (rather than newegg), and then sent me one that is working perfectly. Not sure if there really is a difference RMA'ing to Gainward or newegg -- there are those who believe that there is a bad batch of cards out there, and you have a better chance of getting a working card if you go straight to Gainward. Anyway, check out all of the "reviews" on the Gainward 4400 on newegg's site, and you will get some more opinions. Good luck.